Off-Topic Sasuage...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg Rempe said:
I'm not about to weigh in here...however:

1. Ebonics is a recognized language by YOUR government, is taught in schools and therefore not a racist remark in my book (which is the only book that counts)

2. Most importantly, I have said it before and I will say it again...the door to this forum swings both ways. If you don't like it...LEAVE!!

--not directed to anyone in particular...but to the public in general. This forum will not become like the rest...that's what makes this forum what it is...just ask anyone! 8)
Forgot No.3 and No.4 there Greg!
3. If the Site Administrator doesn't agree with your post, he will just delete it!
4. Some rules apply to some and NOT others. :?
Enough said. Nice signature line there Mr. Site Administrator. Way to lead by example. :roll:

Dat
I have known BW on the Boards for a long time, back in the Lineback days as an example. On that Board someone posted "BBQ is hog and ribs don't count. The BBQ wars were unreal, killed a lot of those Boards. In those days you could be invited to AL or GA to get your butt kicked over cooking styles. Offsets were smoke roasting and not BBQ.

Back when Billie Maynard was still with us, this TX Smack Talk was at an all time high, it's what you are seeing now. The reaction is what is what BW looks for, understand it for what it is and play along, it's a lot more fun. Many are making it to easy, it's a TX thing.

Many Boards get what I call the herd mentality, everyone needs to agree, those that don't are run off. This Board has not been that way and I hope it doesn't become so.

I remember Those day's too Jim. I think back when Dave Lineback and Rick Thread had things going on there list's. We both know who and how it got wrecked. I agree that I don't want that to happen here. Well said. Let's see if it works.

Holy Sh*t, I go away for a few days and look what the hell happens.

Let's all take a Xanax and relax!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom