NOW, is the time to take care of yourself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Take care of yourself, and follow your Dr's orders! (finger wagging at you!!)

Larry, glad your ok...Was sick a few weeks ago with a fever that wouldnt go away and went to the doctor after at least a few years of avoiding him. I got some meds and am as good as new. Was quite a relief to hear all tests came out good...He did mention something about my weight though..Im guessing that part of the report got mixed up with some other guys..

Shape up dude and take care of yourself.
Holly crap, it sounded like you were on the phone with Uncle Bubba. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Larry, glad to hear you're alright. Of course, me, Cappy and Finney already knew. The ER doctor came out and gave us an update while we were in the hospital parking lot drinking beer.

Rev.Jr. said:
Larry, glad to hear you're alright. Of course, me, Cappy and Finney already knew. The ER doctor came out and gave us an update while we were in the hospital parking lot drinking beer.

As unfortunate as a day it was for you that day, it was one of the most memorable times of my life.......me and Cappy with the radio cranked listening to a game, drinking lukewarm beers out of the cooler leftover from SOTB.....not sure I've had a better time with a friend or had a better beer! All the while, the ER staff is running around telling everyone Ernest T. Bass is in the ER! :mrgreen:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Rev.Jr.":3ty8v2x5]Larry, glad to hear you're alright. Of course, me, Cappy and Finney already knew. The ER doctor came out and gave us an update while we were in the hospital parking lot drinking beer.

As unfortunate as a day it was for you that day, it was one of the most memorable times of my life.......me and Cappy with the radio cranked listening to a game, drinking lukewarm beers out of the cooler leftover from SOTB.....not sure I've had a better time with a friend or had a better beer! All the while, the ER staff is running around telling everyone Ernest T. Bass is in the ER! :mrgreen:[/quote:3ty8v2x5]

Glad to hear your doing okay, Larry. I'm with you on the taking better care of yourself gig. Sometimes getting older just sucks.

I know the Rev has had better days then that day. But we can sit back and laugh about it now. Wasn't the beer cooler in the back of my truck?

I've gotten those gad damn axiety attacks! Its enough to scare the holy shit outta you, just like it did. It does feel like "Holy Crap I think Im Gonna Die, What The Hell Is Goin On?" Take care of yourself Larry. Hopefully they wont keep commin back. I know Xanax is a great cure for anxiety but I drink waaay to much beer to take that stuff. Doc says its no good for your liver too.
Was there a trigger that set it off? Ex: Did you just get done looking at the bills or somthin.
and Sapo's right you might have saved someones life here.

Great advice Buck. Somebody I know uses Xanaxes for the same purpose. They also make a good sleeping pill but it make a person want to sleep till noon sometimes.

bigwheel

I can tell you right now Xanax will make you feel WORRRRRYYYYYYY FREEEEEEEEE! You coulda lit me on fire and I wouldnt of cared....:)

Well all them relaxing drugs CNS depressants always put me to sleep just like a baby. I think my metabalism is purty well balanced :oops:

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom