Now for something completely different....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A Welsh rugby fan cut off his own testicles after his team beat England, police confirmed today.
After his team WON? <scratches head> I just don't understand Europeans. Maybe ya just had to be there, but it sounds pretty 'nutty' to me.

Our college rugby team had t-shirts that said, "It takes leather balls to play rugby." I didn't realize the fans had to have detachable ones, though.

I'll do that if any team from Cleveland ever wins a world championship! I think the fellas are safe!

Bruce, Lebron is great, but it takes more than one guy. Oh, we'll win the division, and stomp the Pissons (oh , sorry, that must be a "typo"), but there ain't no way either of us is getting past :

1) Miami
2) Phoenix
3) San Antonio
4) Seattle
5) Sacramento

Lebron will be gone from here in three years because he'll be frustrated that they won't build a team around him. Or, he'll have a career ending injury. Or, we'll go into the fourth quarter of game 7 of the championship series with a 30 point lead and blow it! Or, the new owner will move the team to Lansing! Been there, done that! :roll:

OK WoodFoul,

You're half right, Cleveland will never get past those teams. I feel your pain.

I'm sure you said the same thing about the Pistons last year. It would seem a pattern is developing.

Back
Top Bottom