Not BBQ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh yeah Chris, that's the good stuff! The flour from the dumplings thickens the broth. Just some S&P and you don't need any other flavoring.......simple comfort food!

Good joke. That is shrimp scampi. Right? I knows a shrimp when I see one. I an old Corpus boy ya know? That is by the ocean for them who slept through 5th grade geography. That is where shrimp hang out mostly.

bigwheel

Puff said:
This isn't BBQ. But for a frigid night in "October" it sure hits the spot.
I was going to grill the chicken but on such a cold day I figured chicken & dumplings sounded better.

Now that's great looking dumplings! My mom would make a thick chicken stock with meat in it, and just pour it over biscuits....time for me to boil some yardbird.

bigwheel said:
Good joke. That is shrimp scampi. Right? I knows a shrimp when I see one. I an old Corpus boy ya know? That is by the ocean for them who slept through 5th grade geography. That is where shrimp hang out mostly.

bigwheel

Puff said:
This isn't BBQ. But for a frigid night in "October" it sure hits the spot.
I was going to grill the chicken but on such a cold day I figured chicken & dumplings sounded better.
BW,It's just the shape of the dumpling. I thought it kind of looked like a shrimp when I took the pic.

Back
Top Bottom