NOT a good day for Bill The Grill Guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Eye Q called the other day. She was in a "minor" fender bender at college. (She is okay, no one injured). She said she was changing lanes when the car in front of her stoped. She was charged with Following too close.

Today, after working a 24 hour shift it's off to rent a car dolly and 2 1/2 hour trip each way to pick up the car.

To all of you who have my cell number call me a few times to keep me awake.

]

Bill, if you have'nt left yet, Ill take your number. Ive got time to bug you !
And if you have left..anyone want to share the number..pm me !

Ah , cars and dughters at college.......I feel your pain! At least nobody was hurt Bill. Woody

Bill I hope you have a safe trip! If I had your number I'd call you and keep you awake. Glad she didn't get hurt!

Glad she is OK Bill, don't worry about the car, it can be fixed. Unless you want to just total it and get her a new one.

Well, left a little after 8 this morning and just got back home at 4:40. We did get to gether and have lunch. Thanks for allllllll the phone calls, GARY is the only one who wuvs me. Still need to take it to the repair shop. Stopped by the house for a "PIT STOP" :roll: .

I think that the damage is just cosmetic. Few used parts and she will be back scaring the hell out of other drivers.

Nick Prochilo said:
Glad nobody was hurt Bill. Just go buy her a new car!

Yeah right. I am a civil servent who works for the government. I got a rough estimate of $1,600. Not too bad. The guy is going to start work soon.

Diva Q said:
$1600 is 3 times the amount I paid for my first car.

Yikes.

Yeah, me too. My first ride was a 1975 Chevy Van that its side door was welded shut. But I just paid $2400 for the same model car as she has (Honda Accord) to drive back and forth to work. The Silverado costs a fortune to drive. Its hard to find a decent running car these days for less than $3000.

My first car was a'55 Plymouth. I paid $50 for it. It had a couple of teeth missing on the flywheel and about every twentieth time I tried to start it the starter would just whirrrr. Then I'd have to push start it.

Bill, I'm glad there were no injuries.

Back
Top Bottom