No, this is not a repost

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Anyone want to buy a 1994 honda accord. Slightly damaged, nothing a little paint wont fix.

Yep, second accident in 6 months. Same daughter (Eye Q), same car, simular damage but this time its totaled.

Well the good news is she wasn't hurt. Of course my insurance company isnt going to like this AT ALL.

yikes.

Oh my goodness. Thank goodness she wasn't hurt.

It may be a wise long term investment to get her a bus pass :)

Diva Q said:
yikes.

Oh my goodness. Thank goodness she wasn't hurt.

It may be a wise long term investment to get her a bus pass :)
What she said. ;)

That's worrisome, Bill. I'm sure you've been looking at all the circumstances and trying to figure out what's going on. Parenting can wear you out.

--John 8)
(It doesn't matter how old they get, either.)

Bruce B said:
Probably cheaper in the long run to sell the daughter. :LOL: :LOL:

Yep, thinking about that.

Captain Morgan said:
look at the bright side...she wasn't hurt, and
probably will be VERY careful from now on.

Well, I thought she would have been more careful after the last accident. Notice I said LAST accident. This is #3 for her.

Yes we are lucky that no one was seriously hurt. Now its time to figure out what to do next. I just finished paying for the last accident.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Bruce B":2zt4wchj]Probably cheaper in the long run to sell the daughter. :LOL: :LOL:

Yep, thinking about that.

Captain Morgan said:
look at the bright side...she wasn't hurt, and
probably will be VERY careful from now on.

Well, I thought she would have been more careful after the last accident. Notice I said LAST accident. This is #3 for her.

Yes we are lucky that no one was seriously hurt. Now its time to figure out what to do next. I just finished paying for the last accident.[/quote:2zt4wchj]

I have found, that when the money finally has to come out of the kids pocket, they tend to be a lot more careful. There didn't happen to be a cell phone involved did there?

Bruce B said:
I have found, that when the money finally has to come out of the kids pocket, they tend to be a lot more careful. There didn't happen to be a cell phone involved did there?

She says no, BUT she says no.

Does she have a job? Is she done with school? Is she living in your house? If so, are you charging her rent? Maybe it's time for them to start paying for their own stuff.

Heck yea. I paid fifty bucks a week from 1979 to 1981 till maw & paw thought it would be a good idea to get my own place. In other words I got the boot at 21! :LOL:

Nick Prochilo said:
Does she have a job? Is she done with school? Is she living in your house? If so, are you charging her rent? Maybe it's time for them to start paying for their own stuff.
Bein' a little tough there cowboy ;)

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Bein' a little tough there cowboy ;)

No, not really. When my kids came of age to drive, they all bought their own cars, insurance, gas and repairs. Same with their cell phones. They can live under my roof, free of charge, IF they are attending school! If they think they can live here for nothing and not go to school............I'll give them your number! ;)

Back
Top Bottom