No, I havent fallen off the face of the earth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks great Bill =D>
Did you do all the work yourself?
I'm starting on mine wed.

Bruce B said:
Puff said:
Looks great Bill =D>

Finally gonna put a two-seater into the ol' outhouse huh?
:lmao: :lcry: :lmao:
Nope adding another storie, the lower one is for guests, you'll be the first one invited.
Here's a before pic

You'll have to give some time on the after pic, it'll take some time to steal all the stuff I need :!:

Puff said:
Looks great Bill =D>

Thanks guys, I am very pleased with the job. Yeah, I did the work myself. I didn't build the cabnets. A friend of mine did them. He does nice work. With the jacuzzi tub, I had wired the bathroom for cable TV for those monday night football games :D .

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Puff said:
Looks great Bill =D>

Thanks guys, I am very pleased with the job. Yeah, I did the work myself. I didn't build the cabnets. A friend of mine did them. He does nice work. With the jacuzzi tub, I had wired the bathroom for cable TV for those monday night football games :D .

Man your gonna look like a prune!

Good job Bill, I'll look for more photo's in this month's Better Homes & Crappers. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Looks good. Nice workmanship. I dont care much for the plain slice oak. I would of gone with a more modern look maybe maple or cherry or if oak i would of done rift cut. It looks great regardless

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom