Nice Weather....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
Just another dusting of 5-7 inches of snow today, I'm really starting to question the wisdom of my parents for settling in Michigan.
11.gif

Bruce B said:
Just another dusting of 5-7 inches of snow today, I'm really starting to question the wisdom of my parents for settling in Michigan.
11.gif

If you still live with your parents, might I suggest moving out.
Like to Florida. You can live with Airboss.

Bruce B said:
11.gif

Starting To question their wisdom?

Well, we're in for it!!

Tonight
Freezing rain and sleet this evening changing to all snow after 8pm. Snow and sleet accumulation 3 to 5 inches. Not as cold with lows in the upper 20s. Southeast winds 5 to 15 mph...becoming south 10 mph or less.

Friday
A chance of snow showers in the morning... then lake effect snow by late afternoon. Accumulations of 3 to 6 inches possible through the evening rush hour. Highs in the lower 30s. Southwest winds 10 mph or less...increasing to 10 to 20 mph.

Friday Night
Lake effect snow snow. Additional snow accumulation 5 to 8 inches likely mainly over the southtowns. Lows in the mid 20s. West winds 10 to 15 mph.

Saturday
Snow showers in the morning...then lake effect snow possible again in the afternoon with additional accumulations likely. Highs in the lower 30s. West winds 10 to 15 mph.

Might just be a long one too. :( I think it's safe to say at this point that we're gonna have a white Christmas. :D

Bring it down here where it belongs boys. :!:

Nick Prochilo said:
Finally a person who doesn't complain about the wheather, just goes about it like business as usuall! Can't wait to see the food pics Ed!

Bruce B said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":29frzo3n]Finally a person who doesn't complain about the wheather, just goes about it like business as usuall! Can't wait to see the food pics Ed!

Just not a lot else to talk about Nick. When you have a first place Hockey team and first place Basketball team, it's boring talking about winning all the time, so sometimes the conversation turns to weather. Now I suppose, if like some folks, and our teams were languishing in fourth place or near the bottom, then there would be other things to talk about. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Good job Ed, sorry for the detour there.[/quote:29frzo3n]

Woodman said:
Bruce B said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":29frzo3n]Finally a person who doesn't complain about the wheather, just goes about it like business as usuall! Can't wait to see the food pics Ed!

Just not a lot else to talk about Nick. When you have a first place Hockey team and first place Basketball team, it's boring talking about winning all the time, so sometimes the conversation turns to weather. Now I suppose, if like some folks, and our teams were languishing in fourth place or near the bottom, then there would be other things to talk about. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Good job Ed, sorry for the detour there.

I don't think you are talking about winning during football or baseball season! :-X[/quote:29frzo3n]

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Bruce B":29frzo3n][quote="Nick Prochilo":29frzo3n]Finally a person who doesn't complain about the wheather, just goes about it like business as usuall! Can't wait to see the food pics Ed!

Good job Ed, sorry for the detour there.[/quote:29frzo3n]

When did you talk about these???? All I heard about was the bad weather. [-X[/quote:29frzo3n]

Now, who said anything about bad weather? We were just talking about the weather and it happens to be inclement ~ So what? And answer my question, Nick..Who's crying? :) :) :)

The guys who keep bringing up the weather. It's a beautiful late fall day down these parts today. Temp. is 54* and sunny. Can't ask for more than that! Altho, AB is probably sitting around the pool with a nice cold one right about now!

Nick Prochilo said:
The guys who keep bringing up the weather.
Well, I, for one, enjoy living up here in the great white north. I love getting out in the snow with my kids, snow blowing the driveway, walking in the woods in the new fallen snow. And, it got me out of hurricane alley too. :razz: And hell, I even fired up my fireplace in, what was it, Griff..August? in anticipation of winter. And while I can't speak for Bruce, I think that if he really hated it that much, he'd have stayed down on the gulf coast on one of his annual vacations there.

Have a good day, Nick. :(

The Joker said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3me40f8v]The guys who keep bringing up the weather.
Well, I, for one, enjoy living up here in the great white north. I love getting out in the snow with my kids, snow blowing the driveway, walking in the woods in the new fallen snow. And, it got me out of hurricane alley too. :razz: And hell, I even fired up my fireplace in, what was it, Griff..August? in anticipation of winter. And while I can't speak for Bruce, I think that if he really hated it that much, he'd have stayed down on the gulf coast on one of his annual vacations there.

Have a good day, Nick. :([/quote:3me40f8v]

I feel the same. This is the time of year I can slow down from working my busy schedule and enjoy all that I busted my butt for all the rest of the year. I remember you talking about your fireplace this past summer, I think I even gave you a little advise with it. I will have a good day, thank you, and you do the same! :hug:

The Joker said:
And hell, I even fired up my fireplace in, what was it, Griff..August? in anticipation of winter.

Yep, it was August. I agree with you Joke, winter is a nice time of year, especially around Christmas. Charlie, my hunting and fishing buddy, says "There's no such thing as bad weather, just bad gear."

Griff

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom