New York Grilling Enthusiats missing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
*BREAKING NEWS* - New York grilling and BBQ Enthusiats Christopher H. Lawrence has been missing for over 1 month now and his family is worried. Mr. Lawrence has been known to get lost at camp with his brother, but has never been missing this long. Foul Play is suspected........ He was last seen eating BBQ at Lazybones BBQ Restaurant in Michigan. Friends of Mr. Lawrence said he was inebriated, but that was nothing new to Mr. Lawrence as he would drink a case of Labatts on any given day. But friends who last saw him said 'Chris was gorging himself on a BBQ Platter, filled with oven cooked BBQ, consisting of ribs, brisket and pulled pork'.....friends said 'Chris bitched and moaned the whole time he consumed his platter, stating this isn't the way we do BBQ or whole hog'. (Note: Mr. Lawrence is known in the local area as a true BBQ Pitmaster who cooks a whole hog and then pulls it on dirty plywood, so his immune system is fine.) People on scene said Mr. Lawrence spent over an hour forcing himself to vomit the food he had consumed because it tasted as though it had been baked. Mr. Lawrence said a few kind words to the PitMaster working that evening and hasn't been seen since. Member of one of his familiar websites 'BBQ Central' have offered up a case of Fatz Pig Powder for any information leading to the whereabouts or Mr. Lawrence.

Dang seems like some thought Barney had caught an unsuspecting alleged perp having a train wreck out in the lower forty or something. Welcome back.

Nick Prochilo said:
Glad your back!

You white haired guppy lipped liar! I have the text to prove you hated Pigs and Puff and Griff and Scotty and John 'Stumpy' Penn.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1urdyd8y]Glad your back!

You white haired guppy lipped liar! I have the text to prove you hated Pigs and Puff and Griff and Scotty and John 'Stumpy' Penn.[/quote:1urdyd8y]
No I said I hated you! :mrgreen:

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":eek:gykdayg][quote="Nick Prochilo":eek:gykdayg]Glad your back!

You white haired guppy lipped liar! I have the text to prove you hated Pigs and Puff and Griff and Scotty and John 'Stumpy' Penn.[/quote:eek:gykdayg]
No I said I hated you! :mrgreen:[/quote:eek:gykdayg]

You had a White Owl in your mouth when you said that..........so it was hard to translate.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2kmnlluj][quote="Larry Wolfe":2kmnlluj][quote="Nick Prochilo":2kmnlluj]Glad your back!

You white haired guppy lipped liar! I have the text to prove you hated Pigs and Puff and Griff and Scotty and John 'Stumpy' Penn.[/quote:2kmnlluj]
No I said I hated you! :mrgreen:[/quote:2kmnlluj]

You had a White Owl in your mouth when you said that..........so it was hard to translate.[/quote:2kmnlluj]
Only you use machine made shit! :mrgreen:

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":eek:avbq664][quote="Nick Prochilo":eek:avbq664][quote="Larry Wolfe":eek:avbq664][quote="Nick Prochilo":eek:avbq664]Glad your back!

You white haired guppy lipped liar! I have the text to prove you hated Pigs and Puff and Griff and Scotty and John 'Stumpy' Penn.[/quote:eek:avbq664]
No I said I hated you! :mrgreen:[/quote:eek:avbq664]

You had a White Owl in your mouth when you said that..........so it was hard to translate.[/quote:eek:avbq664]
Only you use machine made shit! :mrgreen:[/quote:eek:avbq664]

No... You're thinking of Puff and his "BBQ". :roll:

ScottyDaQ said:
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2ds47re7][quote="Nick Prochilo":2ds47re7][quote="Larry Wolfe":2ds47re7][quote="Nick Prochilo":2ds47re7]Glad your back!

You white haired guppy lipped liar! I have the text to prove you hated Pigs and Puff and Griff and Scotty and John 'Stumpy' Penn.
No I said I hated you! :mrgreen:[/quote:2ds47re7]

You had a White Owl in your mouth when you said that..........so it was hard to translate.[/quote:2ds47re7]
Only you use machine made shit! :mrgreen:[/quote:2ds47re7]

No... You're thinking of Puff and his "BBQ". :roll:[/quote:2ds47re7]
Puff is gay and cooks BBQ

Back
Top Bottom