New Years Update in the Doghouse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
First Happy New Year

I figured I post a little New Years update about the goings on at the Doghouse. A lot of you long time members have seen my children grow up on this board and it's been a while since I've posted any cooks or pics of the boys. The reason for that is we've been extremely busy, that's not to say that I don't check the board. I check in almost everyday I just don't post a lot because I haven't had much time for cooking and when we've cooked the pics have fallen to the wayside. Anyways the boys are doing good they are playing baseball in the spring/summer, Football in the Summer/Fall and are wrestling in the Winter time. There baseball team lost in the Finals. There football team went undefeated and won the championship game. Mikey did a great job in wrestling last year and David is starting his wrestling career this year.
Over the summer the same weekend as the baseball final loss we had to put down our beloved dog Magic. Pretty much the worst weekend ever. On a positive note we have a new addition to the family...and his name is VADER. After a few weeks of not having a dog in the house and the house being to quiet....the boys decided that we needed another dog. As Mikey put it a “house just isn’t a house without a dog.”
So we found a breeder and placed an order. The pups were supposed to be ready in Feb but the female went into heat early and the pups were born around Halloween with a pickup date of Xmass Eve. Almost like it was meant to happen. Anyways thatch a quick up date and here are some updated pics.

The boys putting on the Championship Belt

Vader’s First Day Home

Vader up Close and Personal

Good lookin' boys Dave, are you proud of them? ;) Great football picture and that pup is pretty darn cute, I'm guessing he's going to get pretty big, I guess those boys will get pretty big too. Thanks for the update and you and the family have a super New Years.

Thanks for the update Dave. Lives change, priorities change and there is only so much time in a day. I have found myself not posting as much as I once did on the forum.

Like you, I check this forum ever single day.

Your boys are growing up man. Sorry to hear about Magic. I know that stung.

Ah, Rodgers fans I see. Hope you have plenty of sticks to throw for that new hound. It's always nice to see a happy and healthy family in this day and age.

Back
Top Bottom