New Traeger No Worky No More!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kickassbbq

Senior Cook
So, I have a NEW (2 months old) Traeger 070 and it has quit working already.

She won't light. So, I have to tear it all down and light it manually.

Might as well be using a REAL smoker and simply get out the charcoal.

Whew, I feel better now. Still don't mean I ain't got a lemon Traeger!!!!

It does have a warranty on it, but I really don't want to waste my time getting it fixed just to have it break down again.

Anyone want to buy a new Traeger that don't work?

Well you done convinced me not to buy one. Along with two ex chums who was cooking on their Pink Pigs got drunk..went to sleep and left them set out in the rain with the chip hopper in the open position. Then they just pushed them in the garage and decide to fiddle with em a week or two later. Bad mistake. They had to hire a coupla uncodumented americans to bust up the ball of portland cement which used to be pellets. Used jack hammers seemed like they say. Had to send them back to the factory finally. Several hundred bucks later they was good as new. I would not mind having the one you got if its free. Let me know. Thanks.

bigwheel

I have a better idea Ed. You get your new Trager fixed. They are very good units from what I hear. I will buy your POS Lang for say $1000.

Let me know. :D

Wow. 4 forums you posted this on.

ITs a simple fix. The hot rod. The warranty coverage will take care of it.

Good luck to you.

????? Why would you not? ?????
dj
kickassbbq said:
It does have a warranty on it, but I really don't want to waste my time getting it fixed just to have it break down again

Back
Top Bottom