New Toy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":42bznqpy][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":42bznqpy][quote="Larry Wolfe":42bznqpy][quote="Nick Prochilo":42bznqpy]I hope you're right, for your sake!

Hmmmm......I think I finally got that bastard![/quote:42bznqpy]
NOPE! :LOL: I have a real thick skin Larry.[/quote:42bznqpy]

I don't care about your skin, I just proved YOU didn't cook the case of turkey legs![/quote:42bznqpy]
Ummmm............... How.[/quote:42bznqpy]

You posted pic's of someone's backyard and said you cooked a case of legs.......where are you in those pic's?

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":3210bzqr][quote="Larry Wolfe":3210bzqr][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":3210bzqr][quote="Larry Wolfe":3210bzqr][quote="Nick Prochilo":3210bzqr]I hope you're right, for your sake!

Hmmmm......I think I finally got that bastard![/quote:3210bzqr]
NOPE! :LOL: I have a real thick skin Larry.[/quote:3210bzqr]

I don't care about your skin, I just proved YOU didn't cook the case of turkey legs![/quote:3210bzqr]
Ummmm............... How.[/quote:3210bzqr]

You posted pic's of someone's backyard and said you cooked a case of legs.......where are you in those pic's?[/quote:3210bzqr]
Okay Bucket Head. I have to go to the store today and prove your WRONG AGAIN!!!!! It's not a back yard MORON! It's the front of the store. DUMB ASS!

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":22molplx][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":22molplx][quote="Larry Wolfe":22molplx][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":22molplx][quote="Larry Wolfe":22molplx][quote="Nick Prochilo":22molplx]I hope you're right, for your sake!

Hmmmm......I think I finally got that bastard![/quote:22molplx]
NOPE! :LOL: I have a real thick skin Larry.[/quote:22molplx]

I don't care about your skin, I just proved YOU didn't cook the case of turkey legs![/quote:22molplx]
Ummmm............... How.[/quote:22molplx]

You posted pic's of someone's backyard and said you cooked a case of legs.......where are you in those pic's?[/quote:22molplx]
Okay Bucket Head. I have to go to the store today and prove your WRONG AGAIN!!!!! It's not a back yard MORON! It's the front of the store. DUMB ASS![/quote:22molplx]

How is going to the store today, going to prove me wrong by posting a picture today of something you you supposedly cooked yesterday dumbass????

Well hey Pigs not that it help or bring much comfort at this point but I believe the story about the Turkey Leggs in front of the store. Will testify I have been cyber chumming with you for years and you are a highly truthful person in my book. If you tell me a mouse can pull a house I would not even bother to question it..I would just hook him up:) Love ya Bro.

bigwheel said:
Well hey Pigs not that it help or bring much comfort at this point but I believe the story about the Turkey Leggs in front of the store. Will testify I have been cyber chumming with you for years and you are a highly truthful person in my book. If you tell me a mouse can pull a house I would not even bother to question it..I would just hook him up:) Love ya Bro.

Wow, yea. Think we started on the Lineback list years back 1994-1995?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom