new thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't leave Griff out..... If I have to look at one more pic of Griff's Alaskan women fileting fish or otherwise preparing the kill of the day, I am going to scream.

Thanks Greg.

Well hoping Griff eventually show the series where he is wrestling the old drunk Eskimoe Lady then having sex with the Polar Bear. Person got to do that to be legal for them to live up there. Or so I heard.

bigwheel

Cliff H. said:
Don't leave Griff out..... If I have to look at one more pic of Griff's Alaskan women fileting fish or otherwise preparing the kill of the day, I am going to scream.

Cliff, just for you. This is my wife cleaning some moose ribs a couple weeks ago.
[attachment=0:3ljnw0w6]d (Medium).JPG[/attachment:3ljnw0w6]

Well mighty fine help mate you got there Griff. Neva had the pleasure of Moose meat but I heard its good. I have had Elk and found it mighty tasty. Do it taste like chicken by any chance?

bigwheel

I was thinking about my co-workers in Alabama. Their favorite thing to do while growing up to fool the local Cop was to fill up their windshield wiper resorvoire with whisky and run the squirt hose inside the cab of the truck. Their words: "We would push the button and fss fss fss to fill up our glass."

The Cop couldn't find the bottle and therefore couldn't steal it from them!

ronbeaux50 said:
I was thinking about my co-workers in Alabama. Their favorite thing to do while growing up to fool the local Cop was to fill up their windshield wiper resorvoire with whisky and run the squirt hose inside the cab of the truck. Their words: "We would push the button and fss fss fss to fill up our glass."

The Cop couldn't find the bottle and therefore couldn't steal it from them!

Hokey smokes Bullwinkle.

Pigs

Back
Top Bottom