NEW PODCAST..."Dr. BBQ" Ray Lampe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
drbbq said:
Bill The Grill Guy said:
I thought it was a great interview Greg. I still wish you would have asked him if he would sing my book. :cry:

I guess I could, but I'm not a very good singer.

That right there is funny! I don't care WHO you are, that's PHUCKING FUNNY!!! :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny

Hey Bill, www.spellcheck.com !

drbbq said:
Bill The Grill Guy said:
I thought it was a great interview Greg. I still wish you would have asked him if he would sing my book. :cry:

I guess I could, but I'm not a very good singer.

Watch it Ray or they'll start calling you drspelling. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

All I have to say is that I saw Ray out here in Kansas (Olathe) at the Smoke 'n Fire store and even though I didn't meet him he seemed like a nice guy....hawkin his books but a nice guy...... ;) :LOL:

Bruce B said:
He didn't happen to have a Holiday Special on his books did he? ;)

Yes indeedy!! Buy two 1lb Shakers of Wolfe Rub and receive one slightly used Dr. BBQ book for half price plus shipping and handling! [smilie=a_goodjob.gif]

Captain Morgan said:
whoa! I apologize! I had no idea there was a history over there!

And just who cares what they think anyway this is our board. I for one thank you for telling us about the link. After all is said and done we are brothers and sisters of Q are we not???

WalterSC said:
Captain Morgan said:
whoa! I apologize! I had no idea there was a history over there!

And just who cares what they think anyway this is our board. I for one thank you for telling us about the link. After all is said and done we are brothers and sisters of Q are we not???

I had a cousin that they kept in the attic... :LOL:

JTsBBQ said:
Hey great interview! I really enjoyed it. I'm heading down to Lakeland Florida in two weeks with a local BBQ legend to attend the DR. BBQ competition cooking class. I'll take some pics and post a synopsis when we get back.

Tim

JT's BBQ
"Southern Que...at it's Finest"

Fantastic Tim. That would be a great weekend. Keep us posted.

JTsBBQ said:
Hey great interview! I really enjoyed it. I'm heading down to Lakeland Florida in two weeks with a local BBQ legend to attend the DR. BBQ competition cooking class. I'll take some pics and post a synopsis when we get back.

Tim

JT's BBQ
"Southern Que...at it's Finest"

Maybe with a little luck and some saving up I can go down there in 2008 , just aint in the budget right now, I wish it was. have fun for me will ya.

Back
Top Bottom