New Hat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigwheel

Master Chef
Well I pulled the trigger on a januine official Indiana Jones Fedora straw hat today. Hope yall aint too jealous. Thinking the good looking young lady beer tenders will think it looks too cool to resist. Did the mail order deal. Shipping around 9 bucks which I think would be cheaper than the gas and hassel to drive to go buy one at the store. Here is the link in case anybody else needs one.

http://www.sheplers.com/indiana-jones-s ... a-hat.html

bigwheel said:
Well I pulled the trigger on a januine official Indiana Jones Fedora straw hat today. Hope yall aint too jealous. Thinking the good looking young lady beer tenders will think it looks too cool to resist. Did the mail order deal. Shipping around 9 bucks which I think would be cheaper than the gas and hassel to drive to go buy one at the store. Here is the link in case anybody else needs one.

http://www.sheplers.com/indiana-jones-s ... a-hat.html
You get the whip too?

Dang forgot the whip. Guess I just have to keep on beating the Warden with a wet rope. She is used to that bizness. Nice looking hat Cappy. May have to add one of the felt models to the wardrobe before the snow flies. I have one which I think comes from Austrailia which is crushable and just roll it up and stick in a suitcase. I forget where it is right now. Thats a nice feature. Did not realize bucketheaded folks could not wear hats but it sounds plausible. Poor Larry.

bigwheel said:
Dang forgot the whip. Guess I just have to keep on beating the Warden with a wet rope. She is used to that bizness. Nice looking hat Cappy. May have to add one of the felt models to the wardrobe before the snow flies. I have one which I think comes from Austrailia which is crushable and just roll it up and stick in a suitcase. I forget where it is right now. Thats a nice feature. Did not realize bucketheaded folks could not wear hats but it sounds plausible. Poor Larry.

You forgot the whip :shock: You better get right on that and order one up... You can never have enough whips :LOL: :D

Good point. Person need a good whip to mush them Huskies through the snow. I will try to snag one before winter.

I might just have to order me a whip! I'm not the cowboy type. Congrats on the new hat BW. As BBQuzz said....Your gonna rock that hat! :D

Well I was fixing to get mad at them folks on the shipping angle cuz they said "cheapest ground" which I thought meant UPS Ground which should get me the goods in a day or too. Well they sent it parcel post through the regular old post orfice which normally take a few years. The lady said they was using parcel post on hats cuz the UPS people was crushing too many of em. Anyway I got the hat quick in good shape but too late wear it to the big Friday night chili meeting. I spring it on em next week. Think it needs a wider brim maybe.

PS edit: It just dawned on me my pride and joy crushable felt hat is the Crockodile Dundee model. I am going to look for that tomorrow. Will be cold weather before you know it.

bigwheel said:
Well I was fixing to get mad at them folks on the shipping angle cuz they said "cheapest ground" which I thought meant UPS Ground which should get me the goods in a day or too. Well they sent it parcel post through the regular old post orfice which normally take a few years. The lady said they was using parcel post on hats cuz the UPS people was crushing too many of em. Anyway I got the hat quick in good shape but too late wear it to the big Friday night chili meeting. I spring it on em next week. Think it needs a wider brim maybe.

PS edit: It just dawned on me my pride and joy crushable felt hat is the Crockodile Dundee model. I am going to look for that tomorrow. Will be cold weather before you know it.

You said it was a straw hat? Not felt. hahahahaaa! And I guarantee UPS is good for a few smashed packages...... Until I started caterin' for a livin' I was a warehouse worker. Sad but true... :oops: ......db

I still bet you rock that hat.

Well yes the new Indiananna Jones hat is straw. The crushable felt is the Crockodile Dundee model which I got back when old Shep was still a pup. I also have a leather Aussie hat but I think it must be in the camper somewhere. Ain't seen it in years. I will look for that one too. Thanks for jogging my memory. I put a real kewlish gold pin on the new hat which looks like a small Texas Ranger badge and say Wacko Texas on it. I snagged a Dove feather out of the backyard to use for a feather. Would not own a hat without a feather in it.

bigwheel said:
Well yes the new Indiananna Jones hat is straw. The crushable felt is the Crockodile Dundee model which I got back when old Shep was still a pup. I also have a leather Aussie hat but I think it must be in the camper somewhere. Ain't seen it in years. I will look for that one too. Thanks for jogging my memory. I put a real kewlish gold pin on the new hat which looks like a small Texas Ranger badge and say Wacko Texas on it. I snagged a Dove feather out of the backyard to use for a feather. Would not own a hat without a feather in it.
Any respectable pimp would not show his sombrero without it being graced by a feather. ;)

Puff said:
bigwheel said:
Any respectable pimp would not show his sombrero without it being graced by a feather. ;)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Dang Puff you hit the head of the nail on that one. Eggxactly whut I was thinking. Now would hate to end up like that yankee uncle by marriage I had one time. He decide to open a hooer house but could not afford any wimmen. Yeppers he had to run it by hand for a few years. I think he finally got some working girls in there but then the cops showed up etc. This all happen up in PA or Joisey maybe.

bigwheel said:
Dang Puff you hit the head of the nail on that one. Eggxactly whut I was thinking. Now would hate to end up like that yankee uncle by marriage I had one time. He decide to open a hooer house but could not afford any wimmen. Yeppers he had to run it by hand for a few years. I think he finally got some working girls in there but then the cops showed up etc. This all happen up in PA or Joisey maybe.
You sure he didn't have ties to them Long Eyeland boys. I hear they improvise like that.

Puff said:
bigwheel said:
You sure he didn't have ties to them Long Eyeland boys. I hear they improvise like that.

Powder Puff is back!

Back
Top Bottom