New Firefighter in the family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
I am very proud to announce that there is a new Firefighter in my family. Lil’qer , my youngest daughter Stephanie, completed her FF1 live burn today. She is a junior firefighter with my volunteer company and we are the first father daughter members and only the 3rd female member.

She takes the written and practical test on Wednesday, so wish her luck. I was lucky enough to have the day off between work days and got to be her team instructor. Here are a few pictures from the day. Hope you like.

Well, aw'RITE !! Congrats Lil'Qer and daddy. =D> =D> =D>

Way to go Stephanie! Our department here is one of a few that has a junior fire fighter program on the island. We are alos one of the few that has a waiting list of people trying to get into the department. I feel it is because our "Smokeaters" are trained as well as they are and have already started the process of becoming firefighters, so when they turn 18 thay are ready to go!My son just got a phone cal from his adviser last night that he too passed his fire fighter 1 class.

Congrats, I know you are so proud of your daughter following in your footsteps! Thank you both for taking on such an important, dangerous job to benefit others!

Bill The Grill Guy said:
I am very proud to announce that there is a new Firefighter in my family. Lil’qer , my youngest daughter Stephanie, completed her FF1 live burn today. She is a junior firefighter with my volunteer company and we are the first father daughter members and only the 3rd female member.

She takes the written and practical test on Wednesday, so wish her luck. I was lucky enough to have the day off between work days and got to be her team instructor. Here are a few pictures from the day. Hope you like.

Well congrats to Stephanie and to you to Dad. I remember my 23 years as a firefighter/Paramedic with fond memories. Those pics were great, I do wish her luck on both the written and practicle testing , tell I said " GIVE EM HELL"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom