New England 52, Washington 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Unity said:
We Redskins fans are feeling a lot of compassion for the Rockies fans. :(

--John 8)
(Whaddya gonna do when a team is simply overwhelmingly good? :shock: )

So you are saying that boston should have eased up so the rockies wouldnt be so, so, well I guess sad. Thats right, I say kick em while they are DOWN! Plus if you bet sports like I do, you want the score run up. Class has nothing to do with it. I have no class, and if 'God help me" I get mad, I will kick you when you are down. Lexipro?

thank goodness that I have grown up. nobody aroung here has been kicked for days.

This has nothing to do with the Redskins or any other team...this has all to do with Bill Bellicheck(sp) and the NE Pats organization; they have a huge chip on their shoulder over the video tape incident and they are going to make every NFL team they play this year pay for it.

Never being one to wish bad on anyone, however, how smart is it to leave your #1 QB in the game when the score is 35-0 or whatever the hell it was and take the chance he could be injured.

I also believe, the game is over when the game is over, the purpose of the game is to score, the job of the offense is to do that and the job of the defense is to prevent it...if Washington couldn't, that's a Washington problem, not a New England problem. Sorry Larry.

Bruce B said:
This has nothing to do with the Redskins or any other team...this has all to do with Bill Bellicheck(sp) and the NE Pats organization; they have a huge chip on their shoulder over the video tape incident and they are going to make every NFL team they play this year pay for it.

Never being one to wish bad on anyone, however, how smart is it to leave your #1 QB in the game when the score is 35-0 or whatever the hell it was and take the chance he could be injured.

I also believe, the game is over when the game is over, the purpose of the game is to score, the job of the offense is to do that and the job of the defense is to prevent it...if Washington couldn't, that's a Washington problem, not a New England problem. Sorry Larry.

This coming from a Lion fan of all people..........Bruce you're just used to losing.............and you don't know how to act to the Lions surprising season so far.

Anyways, my point was if it's 4th and 2, end of the 4th quarter and your waaaay ahead, kick a field goal if in range or punt. Agree or not, that's my view and IMO the right thing to do.

DaleP said:
Unity said:
We Redskins fans are feeling a lot of compassion for the Rockies fans. :(

--John 8)
(Whaddya gonna do when a team is simply overwhelmingly good? :shock: )

So you are saying that boston should have eased up so the rockies wouldnt be so, so, well I guess sad.
No, I'm saying both teams suffered devastating, humiliating butt kickings. That's all.

--John 8)

I'm a 100% Die Hard Washington Redskins Fan and to say they handed us our Buts in a paper bag would be incorrect, they kept the paper bag.

Coach Gibbs said it best when asked if they ran up the score and that is "if you don't get yourself in that position then you don't have to worry about it".

I will add that if the table was turned we would have had the second string in the game and would have kicked a Field Goal and not go for it on 4th and 2.

Gibbs has more class.

Hail Skins!

Mike Hedrick said:
I'm a 100% Die Hard Washington Redskins Fan and to say they handed us our Buts in a paper bag would be incorrect, they kept the paper bag.

Coach Gibbs said it best when asked if they ran up the score and that is "if you don't get yourself in that position then you don't have to worry about it".

I will add that if the table was turned we would have had the second string in the game and would have kicked a Field Goal and not go for it on 4th and 2.

Gibbs has more class.

Hail Skins!

Very well said Mike, that's exactly what I believe and what I was trying to say the whole time!!

Hopefully the Skins will play the next 9 games with a chip on their shoulder to remember the Pats game!!

Go Skins!!

I never did say NE has class. They cant, to far up north for that :P plus Bilicheat is a proven cheater. The best thing to do is to put the bench riders in and if they score on you, ha!
If having no mercy is wrong, I dont wanna be right.

DaleP said:
I never did say NE has class. They cant, to far up north for that :P plus Bilicheat is a proven cheater. The best thing to do is to put the bench riders in and if they score on you, ha!
I guess my trip down south has mellowed me some...I'll let that north thing slide :LOL:

wittdog said:
DaleP said:

I guess my trip down south has mellowed me some...I'll let that north thing slide :LOL:

Holy crap :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

At least you Yankees have a sense of humor. Im harmless, just like the Redskins defense.

Im just kidding Larry!

DaleP said:

How do you people figure that video-taping a public event is cheating?
And this whole "headsets" for players in football is beyond dumb.

I say plame the game, yell the plays, work on the secret signals,
remember plays from practice by one word yelled.

The only issuse I see, is all the over-sized steroid pumped buffoons
that can barely remember the way to the stadium needing headsets
to be told what to do step by step each play..........
Now THAT'S cheating :!:

It's cheating because there is a written rule every other Team in the NFL is expected to follow that says "don't film the other team calling signals".

And the Pats were warned about continuing and when caught again they got Hammered. Why hammered?

Cus it was cheating when you break the rules. Any rules.

peace

Smokey_Joe said:
DaleP said:

How old were you when you began eating lead paint chips??

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Smokey_Joe":12tn29nc]
DaleP said:

How old were you when you began eating lead paint chips??[/quote:12tn29nc]

I gotz no clue....whatever age my mom started sprinkling
them on my food [smilie=new_silly.gif]

"The rule is that no video recording devices of any kind are permitted to be in use in the coaches' booth, on the field, or in the locker room during the game," the league said in a statement from spokesman Greg Aiello. "Clubs have specifically been reminded in the past that the videotaping of an opponent's offensive or defensive signals on the sidelines is prohibited.

Mike Hedrick said:
It's cheating because there is a written rule every other Team in the NFL is expected to follow that says "don't film the other team calling signals".

And the Pats were warned about continuing and when caught again they got Hammered. Why hammered?

Cus it was cheating when you break the rules. Any rules.

peace

Like I said...

Smokey_Joe said:

I say play the game, yell the plays, work on the secret signals,

If you aren't smart enough to stay ahead of the competition with
your "secret signals" tough luck... The Pats change thiers constantly!
Why??? because they are smart enough to know that people can
obviously pay attention and learn the same STALE signal pretty
quickly

Get players that have more then a tenth grade I.Q. and it wouldn't be such
a big deal for them to throw out "NEW" secret signals each week...or God forbid....
change them up in the same GAME even [smilie=a_holyshit.gif] [smilie=a_doh.gif]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom