New Cooker!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well dang...sure can't fault his motives. I got a deal he sent me one time which is like a big candle wick (fairly large diameter rope of some sort..braided nylon maybe) inside a wire frame with the object being to put your bbq grease in a big coffee can..then set that gizmo on top and fire up the wick and you have a free lamp and it also burn up your fat. I think he invented it. Gonna have to give it a try one these days:) The boy is a januine genius and all around good fella as far as I can tell. Maybe a bit eccentric :shock: Sound's like the Lord is putting him to good use. Thanks for the repoat.

bigwheel

Finney said:
This is a prototype model that I am cooking on to test and evaluate. I picked it up New Years eve and brought it home. Holds heat real well. Looks to be a good cooking machine. If anyone is interested, I can tell you what is changing for production. First 5 production units are being built now by the company.
Hey, Chris, I'm confused. Is this cooker on loan for testing/evaluation purposes, or is it yours?

--John

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom