New Comp Home and quick cook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
We stopped at Gander mountain yesterday..and picked up our new comp home….needless to say the boys wanted it set up and we had to do a quick cook as well while the fireworks were going on..So last night we slept in the tent. The temps were around the low 50’s

this southern would just have as many pops with the foam on top as it took so i would not even feel the cold .

i love sleeping in tents . call me strange but i do .

looks like good times .

john pen said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2hquvy99]Good, now you have a place to stay if your tosses you out! :LOL:

Lol..exactly what I was thinking..so you going to go camping with us now ?[/quote:2hquvy99]
Sure.....just waiting for the invite...I figure it will come about the time you invite me for dinner..... :roll: and about the time you bring your own beer... :roll: :D

wittdog said:
john pen said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":v2ot7iym]Good, now you have a place to stay if your tosses you out! :LOL:

Lol..exactly what I was thinking..so you going to go camping with us now ?
Sure.....just waiting for the invite...I figure it will come about the time you invite me for dinner..... :roll: and about the time you bring your own beer... :roll: :D[/quote:v2ot7iym]

Ouch...I thought you liked it when we ate your food and drank your beer ! We didn't want to..we were just doing it for you ! And will continue to do so, making the sacrafice for you !! ;) ;) ;)

john pen said:
wittdog said:
[quote="john pen":3g9jorm0][quote="Nick Prochilo":3g9jorm0]Good, now you have a place to stay if your tosses you out! :LOL:

Lol..exactly what I was thinking..so you going to go camping with us now ?
Sure.....just waiting for the invite...I figure it will come about the time you invite me for dinner..... :roll: and about the time you bring your own beer... :roll: :D[/quote:3g9jorm0]

Ouch...I thought you liked it when we ate your food and drank your beer ! We didn't want to..we were just doing it for you ! And will continue to do so, making the sacrafice for you !! ;) ;) ;)[/quote:3g9jorm0]
Last time Lola came by she brought beer and gormet cheese....and left you at home... :D Was it the poet Icecube that sung "Yeah It was a good day".... ;) :D

Back
Top Bottom