New Clothes for church....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
Only one problem... Unzipping the fly....;)

dsc039015497468ix1.jpg

Hey Griff...great advice. Now all I got to do is clean up all the Ezra and crick water I just spit all over the keyboard. No wonder you a lawyer. You just way too smart and witty:) I would like to put you on retainer next time I need a barrister. I will start sending 20 bucks a month and you come when I call. Now is that fair or whut? Seems like the ultimate fulfillment of the pre paid legal stuff huh? Course you will need me for a manager type person to ramrod the operation. I can be a body guard..hit man..bartender or whutever else it take to make this deal work. Let me know.

bigwheel

Hey Monty..good point. Hope he give it a good spanking with the flame thrower before the meat/tofu dead fish etc go on there. Ecoliform and fire do not get along well with each other. Now whut come out on the other side not sure if fire would bother it much. There is just a few thangs in the world I aint sure about..not many mind ya:)

bigwheel

Golly, not even one congrats about my new WSM 22" outfit... anyway, I made two giant racks of natural spare ribs. They came out perfect. This is a really great product yall.. Stays at temp for a long time....Didn't take pics or video because I didn't want to jinx it and football was on!!! :shock: :LOL: :shock:

BayouChilehead said:
As they say, no pics no proof......Glad to see you got your new WSM, but did you have to break it in the way you did :shock:

He took pic's of his new clothes :LOL:

BayouChilehead said:
As they say, no pics no proof......Glad to see you got your new WSM, but did you have to break it in the way you did :shock:
Chet, if you don't believe me then I am going to make a special video for you of me opening the door of my new outfit.... :shock: :shock: :shock: J/K.. You'll see more videos soon.. Maybe even HD that will explode your puter!!! :LOL:

Really..do look like a nice kewl new man toy ya got there Sapo. Might go buy one myself if Osama or Algore ever shuts off the electricity to prevent global warming etc. What ever happen on your big chili feed for the churchy folks? You have it or is that yet future? Thanks.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom