New Bullsheeter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildFireEric

Senior Cook
Not exactly BBQ, but I did join the KCBS this week. I thought I'd let you guess what team name they let me pick. Hint: involves me and Amy.

I'll post the answer on Friday.

Thanks.

Wildfire Eric and Mrs. Wildfire Eric. hehehehehehehe

Mike Hedrick said:
Rub Our Butts

lol
Clifton is close bro.

Howdy!
peace

Mike,
Close indeed. In fact closer than your guess. A few of the names I threw up there are "supposed" to make it harder for some people to guess (such as almost anyone that's read my previous posts) because they might know that my wife has a law degree, has a huge pots n pans collection, is a librarian, I have a red truck, etc. So the hint is two fold: 1. does any of this help and 2. what name do you think my wife would allow? Do you think she likes to be called a fat pig? If so, vote for it. if not then guess something else. 3. What's available from KCBS. Obviously some things aren't.

Good luck anyone...

As of this posting, someone guessed it. That is SOMEONE. Only one vote. So that is a clue for it. I do appreciate the guessing, it would have been fun to toss this out before we selected this to think what y'all think would be a fun name. For more of a hint, think of an obscene rap group from the late 80's. There. That's the most direct hint of all.

Big Mike said:
That gave it away
You're right Big Mike,
2 Live Q is it. Only took Me and my wife Amy a week to settle on something cute and not too offensive (and KCBS' Amy and Sybilla to tell us the various used names everytime we submitted something :) Thanks to everyone who took the time to guess on this.

If I slack off and dissapoint people, then I may just need the slogan 'As Nasty As They Wanna Be' along with a disclaimer that my smoke is obscene and to be consumed only by people with a strong stomach. :)

Otherwise, look for my new logo to include rapper pigs and pig hoes.
Peace. Out!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom