New BBQ Pitmaster Host

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow...the color of those ribs on the grill was pretty morbid...reminiscient of embalming fluid...my memorial day smoked beef (we wimped out and smoked a roast...) still has a better color than those today...

The last thing he said was that he wasnt grilling on memorial day

that=chump

Justaguy, I appreciate the kind words!!

I am chasing John Markus for an interview to see what the deal is and if he had any choice in the host hire...so far nothing solid...but I am continuing to "EFFORT" him for a segment sooner than later.

This stinks. What next? Are they gonna have Paula Abdul as a celebrity judge? I think I'll pass. I would rather watch paint dry or grass grow.

-Don

Also hillarious, the process for ribs at Texas Roadhouse(according to Unwrapped on food network) is 8 hours of steaming in a water pan in an oven at 300 degrees...the best part- the guy then said he had to grill them to get to an internal temp of 165...

Nick said:
Also hillarious, the process for ribs at Texas Roadhouse(according to Unwrapped on food network) is 8 hours of steaming in a water pan in an oven at 300 degrees...the best part- the guy then said he had to grill them to get to an internal temp of 165...
WTF? :roll:

I was finally able to land Kevin for the June 29th show in the 2nd segment (9:13pm EST)...guess we'll see what he knows and what he doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom