New Advertiser...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
If you have a chance, please hit the HOMEPAGE and click on the Yoder's Smoky Mountain Barbecue pits banner...they are trying to get in to the pit making and selling business.

Also, feel free to click on the sauerkraut banner too...Great Lakes Kraut has also decided to advertise here as well! 8)

Greg Rempe said:
If you have a chance, please hit the HOMEPAGE and click on the Yoder's Smoky Mountain Barbecue pits banner...they are trying to get in to the pit making and selling business.

Also, feel free to click on the sauerkraut banner too...Great Lakes Kraut has also decided to advertise here as well! 8)

Good deal Greg! I'm gonna have to look into the Sauerkraut retailer, I love some sauerkraut!!

I also checked out the Yoder's site as well and should be ordering some rub from the (to check out the competition) as well. They also have some really nice stick burners, both backyard and catering pits as well and they're reasonably priced!!!

That home page is beginning to look the strip in Vegas. Could you make it any flashier or brighter? :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom