Need to learn my ABT's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Justaguy said:
I meant I like cheese (it definitely belongs in them), I was more talking about the ones that don't have the meat addition.
Or maybe I'm just trying to convince myself, since I'm trying to cut back on the saturated fat.
You picked a bad hobby for saturated fats!

Nick Prochilo said:
Justaguy said:
I meant I like cheese (it definitely belongs in them), I was more talking about the ones that don't have the meat addition.
Or maybe I'm just trying to convince myself, since I'm trying to cut back on the saturated fat.
You picked a bad hobby for saturated fats!

That's for sure. I don't have a problem with it anyway, but I don't want to get one down the road either. I don't think I've actually cut down on anything, just became more aware of how much fat and sugar they sneak into stuff. But I think you can cook relatively healthy on the grill or smoker. I saw Steven Raichlen on Primal grill say he got into bbq/grilling after being a food writer and developing problems due to all the fat in restaurant food.

While were on the subject of ABT's, wanted to fire up the new WSM. Went out and bought a ton of jalapenos for a family bash and then had to cancel due to illness. Looking for ideas on how to store them. Not sure if they freeze ok. I've frozen grilled peppers, but not fresh.

thanks
Cramden

Yeppers I meant cream cheese..thats the ticket. That supposed to be used for making cheese cake.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom