Need some prayers from all of you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Real sorry to hear that, Danielle. They're getting better and better at treating them, and I hope your dad's recovery is quick and complete.

--John
(My 85-yr-old mother-in-law is recovering from one right now. Physical, speech, and cognitive therapy have done wonders.)

Karen n myself will praying for all the family,,but did you try feeding him some of your bbq,,it works wonders everywhere else,,, best of luck to all of you.

Update.

Hi there everyone just an update I have been at the hospital all week withmy Dad he has recovered some use of his right side. His speech is still a challenge and there seems to be some major memory issues. We are trying to work with him as much as possible for his various therapies. I hope it improves. Thats about it. It has been a HORRIBLE week here for our family. In addition to my Dad having a stroke my best friends Dad died yesterday (this was not expected) and my Brothers FIL had a stroke yesterday(unbelieveable he is in great physical shape doesnt smoke etc. etc) and to top off this lovely week $1000.00 was stolen out of our bank account. Apparently myself and many hundreds of other people in Barrie used a debit machine that had a fraudulent magnetic thingy that you swipe and they obtained our banking info.

yep - this week seriously and absolutely Sucked.

I am very glad it is almost over.

Wow Diva. Life has definately given you some challenges this week. Hang in there. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Sorry to hear about all the bad news. We are going to keep praying for all your friends and family Danielle.

Lyndon

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom