Need A Label

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
I bought Larry's rub recipes and changed them up to make my own recipe. I think they are good and want to market them. The rubs are not Larry's recipe, but had some influence on the mix of them. I have a friend that is in the spice business that will mix it for me. (just to keep it legal and all that jazz.) Thinking of a 12oz container. Can anyone recommend some one to make a label for me? I know I'm not going to make a million dollars on the deal with all the rubs out there now. But it keeps me out of the bar, and it's just plain ole fun.

Pigs

What are you looking for...design help? or printing help? I know a few people who could help maybe..give me a ring.

Got a call in to an old chum who knows about this kinda stuff. Hopefully he will call back after while with some input.

bigwheel

How original! But if it makes you feel good, go for it! Surprised someone didn't steal the recipes off your hard drive yet......

Larry, your secret is safe with me. I would never sell, or give your recipes to any one! The recipes I have are NOT COPY CAT recipes from Larry. They are my own, and Val's. Sure Larry had a great product. will I steal it? Hell no! Sure I make it for my own personal consumption. But would never mass produce it for profit. Larry is a hell of a honest man, and I thank him for putting it out there. Rip Larry off? I don't think so.

Pigs

I got a label for ya:[attachment=0:2rk9f837]PIGORIGINAL-2T.jpg[/attachment:2rk9f837]
Just kidding
In all seriousness good luck.

Attachments

• PIGORIGINAL-2T.jpg
    PIGORIGINAL-2T.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 131
Oh boy, it's gonna be fun to see a new rub start up. I can't wait for the holiday specials. Pigs any plans for a raffle? :D :D

dollarbill said:
swampsauce said:
Just because you mix it backwards, doesnt make it your own! :) For the label, I use these folks: http://www.cgplabels.com/ they are good to work with.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Good Luck Pigs! Keep you out of the bar? Did you quit drinkin'?[/quote

Yea, I did! It sure as hell is not easy! Every damn time I fire up the WSM (the wife's) or the kettle, I automatically go to the beer fridge. Not a good thing. Been drinking hard for 30 years, Time to leave it alone.

Pigs

Oh man. We got a quitter on our hands?

Just kiddin' Pigs. I know its a pain in the ass. Everytime you/me do anything usually a beer is involved. The smell of food alone brings to mind a cold beer everytime. Good luck with that. That's a hard one to kick. ;)

Griff said:
Oh boy, it's gonna be fun to see a new rub start up. I can't wait for the holiday specials. Pigs any plans for a raffle? :D :D

May a Mighty Kodiak Bear take a bite out of your ass!! :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom