Nature-glo charcoal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chris1237

Sous Chef
I saw this the other day at the local restaurant supply store. I have heard of it but I have never been able to purchase it before so I picked up a few bags. Have any of you guys tried this before and what do you think of it.

Here a pic of the bag sorry for the crappy pic

Chris

I gave it a try today with some ribs I did. I was ok but nothing special. I would buy it again since the price was not bad and it seemed to work fine in the gator.

Chris

chris1237 said:
I saw this the other day at the local restaurant supply store. I have heard of it but I have never been able to purchase it before so I picked up a few bags. Have any of you guys tried this before and what do you think of it.

Chris
:roll: :LOL:

wittdog said:
chris1237 said:

Chris

Which one, you meat head, we live near each other. Damned NYer's :roll: :LOL:

Rag said:
wittdog said:
chris1237 said:

Chris

Which one, you meat head, we live near each other. Damned NYer's :roll: :LOL:
You can't get anything untill the start of next month anyway :LOL:

Rag said:
Chris, where did you buy it?

Rag I got it here http://www.therestaurantstore.com/Reading/ If you have not been there yet they have a nice selection of cooking tools. It was like $6 for a twenty pound and they also had royal oak lump for something like $7.50 for a twenty pound bag. For the price it is not bad a lot better then kingsford.

Chris

Got it. Thanks.
Now, when my SS check comes in I'll get some.....Dog, keep them payroll taxes coming.....I love sweet deals. :LOL:

There's something about the name Nature and glo that somehow strangely shouldn't go together, unless the coals come from the forests of Chernobyl or Three Mile Island perhaps. :P :roll: :shock:

Kloset BBQR said:
There's something about the name Nature and glo that somehow strangely shouldn't go together, unless the coals come from the forests of Chernobyl or Three Mile Island perhaps. :P :roll: :shock:

roflmao

Kloset BBQR said:

Now that you mention it I have been feeling a little funny after those ribs the other day. :LOL:

Kloset BBQR said:
Tha't kinda what I was thinking. :LOL: I've got to ask what is so speicial about this charcoal. :?:

Back
Top Bottom