National Smoke Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's a huge honor to have your birthday commemorated as international smoke day. :shock:

smokeday07.gif

--John 8)

Happy B-day
I didn't even know it was a special day and I've got a lot of smoking planned. I'll be doing 6 slabs of BB ribs, 2 spares, 2 butts and a brisket. on 2 WSMs. (I hope :shock: )

ISBBQ said:
Greg Rempe said:
Looks great Tony...um, just wondering here, but was does a young man have to do to get a link on your blog!? ;)

Greg, if you have a graphic link I can add that if you want too.

Tony

Just grab the logo on the top left of every page(right click..save as)...everyone else does! ;)

thanks all . i have been having fun sence hell i dont know . i have had to many pops to count . love u all and happy cooking to all .

Knine

Tony, I should be listed above the Bible site...in fact, just have my link up and lose the rest of those other sites...they are sooooooo beneath me! :D

Yes, dis them...they suck!

Kevin is a great guy who I have had on the podcast show 3 times. And he has some great rubs to boot! I am a big fan of Homebbq.com!

I also think Steven is a good guy as well...I am going to be doing my second podcast with him on Friday...he gets a lot of crap from the BBQ folks, but, in his own right, he is hard to tangle with! ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom