National Hero bedridden due to E coli spinach.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ScottyDaQ

Master of All
Famous American sailor and cultural icon Popeye the Sailor has been bed-ridden much of today after suffering from what appears to be a case of E. coli outbreak.

"Mr. The Sailor has been suffering from diarrhea and bloody stools," said his doctor, Dr. Hutchinson. "He is very sick and only leaves his bed so as not to soil himself."

Dr. Hutchinson is keeping close watch on Popeye for fear that me may develop kidney failure that could potentially lead to death.

The cause of the E. coli appears to be from the very same spinach that is causing the very same ailment all across the United States. According to his girlfriend Olive Oyl, Popeye ingested massive amounts of spinach earlier today protecting her from the nefarious plots of the evil Bluto.

Close friend of Popeye, J. Wellington Wimpy, has tried to nurse Popeye back to health by offering him numerous hamburgers but Popeye has turned them all away and instead continues to eat the potentially deadly spinach.

"I yam what I yam, and that's all I yam," Popeye commented about this choice before slipping back into unconsciousness.

"Most healthy adults can recover from E. coli poisoning in a matter of a week," said Dr. Hutchinson. "Unfortunately for Mr. The Sailor, the very food he feels is making him stronger is actually causing his sickness. I just pray, for his sake, that we can find some untainted spinach for him to eat less he will certainly parish."

ScottyDaQ said:
Greg Rempe said:
My brother was a sailor and died from E. Coli...please delete your post! I find it offensive!! :shock:
I find your avatar offensive. It reminds me of my sister.

Are you saying your sister has a goatee and looks like a guy?? [smilie=a_whatsthatyasaysonny.gif]

Green Hornet said:
I haven't heard from Bluto while all this nonesense is going on! :D Coincedence? I think Not.
He's been too busy throwing the wood to Olive. Why else do you think he contaminated Popeye's spinach stash? [smilie=a_rolling.gif]

Famous American sailor and cultural icon Popeye the Sailor has been bed-ridden much of today after suffering from what appears to be a case of E. coli outbreak.

"Mr. The Sailor has been suffering from diarrhea and bloody stools," said his doctor, Dr. Hutchinson. "He is very sick and only leaves his bed so as not to soil himself."
Brings new meaning to swapping the poop deck. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom