My wife Niki

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hang in there and she can beat this with the love and support of family and friends. My family and I will keep your wife in our thoughts and prayers.

Prayers to you and Nikki...

Walter, my Tricha and I are feeling for you and Niki. Trish is a Nurse and deals with this on a day to day basis. Trust in the LORD and perserverence are key to winning the battle. Support her in EVERYTHING that happens and recieve all the prayers give through this forum and keep your friends at hand(that's the proof of a TRUE friend).
Our Prayers are with you from here in Ohio and GOD'S speed on her recovery!

With Love and best wishes,

The King Family

Well wishes and prayers go out to your wife..... and
family too.

I know the worries. 2 years ago my wife went through
the same exact ordeal. She fought Ovarian cancer for
about 3 years...lazer surgery etc... and then she ended
up with it spreading to her uterus which resulted in a
hysterectomy. She came through it flying colors and
healed quickly, I pray the same for your wife.

However back in June of this year she was diagnosed with
stage 1,2 & 3 cancer in her breasts. Early July she went
through a complete double mastectomy and is currently
undergoing treatment.

I poke in here from time to time and don't say much lately,
but I had to respond to your post and wish her well and
let you know she will be well again soon!

Be well.........

Thanks all for the support right now Niki is settingup for her second round of chemo , that when they have told her she will loose her hair, she aint looking forward to that. My sister is going with her to pick out a good wig and to get her glases. We did get some good news with any luck when Niki has to get her Hystorectomy(SP) it wont be quite as evasive a cut as they used to do, I cant spell the procedure so here goes larynscopically I hink?? She went bacl to work part time, but she thinks her boss my fire her her , he is a strange dude any way. So I am out looking for a new job that has good pay and full benefits.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom