My Thanksgivings Update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
I don't cook because my mother in law refuses to let anyone cook... It seems they went crazy and lit the grill to cook the stuffing... And they burned it... He is no grill master!

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

Got me a bit cornfused on that gender deal too. I actually jumped to the conclusion Mr. Rempe was bad mouthing his DIL maybe:)

She won't let me cook... But he (dil) decided to fire up the grill

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

Just finished cooking and cleaning up 8-10 hours worth for a 30 minute meal ... I'd eat burnt stuffing and not complain if I could find someone to do all the work. :LOL:

bbquzz said:
Just finished cooking and cleaning up 8-10 hours worth for a 30 minute meal ... I'd eat burnt stuffing and not complain if I could find someone to do all the work. :LOL:

Buzz, that is exactly how I feel about Holidays......fun hard work cooking then 30 minutes later it's all over with.........Sounds like my sex life, 'a lot of anticipation and work for 30 seconds of pleasure for her'........

Larry Wolfe said:
bbquzz said:

Buzz, that is exactly how I feel about Holidays......fun hard work cooking then 30 minutes later it's all over with.........Sounds like my sex life, 'a lot of anticipation and work for 30 seconds of pleasure for her'........
I just threw up a little bit in my mouth!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3p4w08y5]
bbquzz said:

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth![/quote:3p4w08y5]
Was it something I said Nick? :mrgreen:

Larry Wolfe said:
bbquzz said:

At first I was all like 30 minutes???? then I saw the 30 seconds and it was all much more clear. :LOL:

P.S. Larry is that you in your avatar or Clay (SAMCRO)?

Well I just hope Greg got through T Day without biotch slapping Paw Paw. They have special laws around here which covers beating up on Senor Citizens.

Back
Top Bottom