My team advances!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
While Ohio State went down, I really was not very hopeful. My heart lies with Cleveland State in this one! While neither team really had a shot to win it all, this means alot more to the CSU program. Ohio State Basketball is so-so year in and year out. CSU needs this. GO VIKES!!!!

Not mine. As a grad of West Virginia and resident of east Tenn, I'm a fan of both WVU and the Vols - both of whom were sent home yesterday. :(
oh well, there's always bbq.

Woodman, there is a good shot that if they continue to play inspired and teams take them lightly they can reprise their run to the Sweet 16 like they did in 1986.

UCLA! Even though I know they will lose...

As a side note: I printed the bracket on the plotter, something like 30x42 inches, and filled most out. Serious business.

Greg Rempe said:
Woodman, there is a good shot that if they continue to play inspired and teams take them lightly they can reprise their run to the Sweet 16 like they did in 1986.

I remember watching the 86 run. It was a blast!!!

Woodman said:
Greg Rempe said:

I remember watching the 86 run. It was a blast!!!

Both the Michigan teams are still in...just in case you have no one to cheer for in the near future. :LOL: :LOL:

Bruce, we always have someone to cheer for if Michigan is still in...that would be the team playing them!! :D :D :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Well, at least, the Illini got the opportunity to play. :(

--John
(Go, whoever is left from the Big Ten. )

chief.jpg

Back
Top Bottom