My special lunch with Greg today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Well, now that we've changed the rules and you guys cannot brazenly harass us by questioning our "relationality" (the way we all did to poor Nick and Rob), I can tell you that Greg and I are meeting at El Charritos for lunch today ( It means "a place for hetero-"relational" men to meet in Spanish.) Rest assured that we will rip on each and every one of you! Good day! Woodman

I can assure you that there will be some "behind the scenes" ripping on you guys going on too! :-D

Chris Finney said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1too9xsh]Woody....Greg....I feel your pain!

Why... Did you have "lunch" with them too? :shock:[/quote:1too9xsh]

Do you feel left out? Doesn't anybody want to have lunch with Chris???Pleeeease, he'll be your best friend!! :-D

Well, let me report back that my lunch with Woodman went very well. We were able to brainstorm some solid ideas about SS 2005...also, I reviewed Woddie's menu for his bbq endeavor and we traded some war stories about sales. I picked up the check (WoodCheap-skate) :D

Sorry, but nothing else happened...except that I burned my tounge on some WAY HOT salsa at the eating joint we were at. Woddsalsa told me it was the HOT kind only after I had consumed 2-3 chips and the heat turned up! WOW...hot stuff!

By the way, his pit is still up for sale...wish I could come up with the $$ and space to put it at my house. What would look better than Texas Hottie 1 in my backyard and TH2 in the driveway!!??? :shock:

Greg, in Ohio, we call an "eating joint" a r-e-s-t-a-r-a-u-n-t! Hey, I though that , being a BBQ guy, you were naturally into extremely spicy food! :smt028 I didn't know you were a weeny! I'll work on an agenda for SS II. It would be great to see as many of everybody as possible, but we'll have a ball no matter. I think we'll have Larry and his new truck help us out getting Texas Hottie II over to your house! ;) I'll bring some Tequila!

Back
Top Bottom