My Puppies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry, I looked all over the web for that Pepsi commercial...glad you found it. BTW, folks who buy the Andy Griffith Show Season dvds might get to see some more of those commercials with Don and Andy...not every season, but some of them have the sponsor spots attached.

My wife wants us to get a German shepherd. I showed her the pics of the pups. Knine, she's on her way to your house :shock:

puff wrote "My wife wants us to get a German shepherd. I showed her the pics of the pups. Knine, she's on her way to your house ".

well where ya at ? pm me and we can talk about it . here are a few pics from their first eating of puppy food .

Hey Diva rember this ?

Diva Q Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:49 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of those little ladies is sure to be a DIVA

well here is the follow up E-mail from the person that took Diva home . Should be proud of Diva .
[smilie=a_yumdumdoodledum.gif]

Hey Brady, Diva is doing GREAT! Of course she is the smartest dog in the entire world! I have not had a bit of trouble with her. She doesn’t fight over anything and she loves her crate. She got sick one night and wouldn’t eat and throw up and both ends. I took her right to the vet in the morning but by that time she was all better and he said she looked great, not to worry and checked her all out. I put a collar on her and a leash and it’s like no problem, cal her to me, play with her, take her in the car, everything is working out fabulous. We are all very happy.

If you wanna come up and see where we live and where she lives that would be great but you certainly don’t have to come up here. And as that goes, it’s a standing invitation. I would like to get a copy of that pedigree too if I could.

That collar she has better have some diamonds :)

Awwww little Diva sounds like a really lovely puppy.

Thank you for the update !!!!

well it was not every week on the up dates but here is one of the males from that litter that i have for myself .

img_125918_0_92b4811a02aea86339eb297a3c945e19.jpg

8mts old 55lbs , sitting and dowing on comand . can't wait till i can start bite work with him :twisted:

knine said:
puff wrote "My wife wants us to get a German shepherd. I showed her the pics of the pups. Knine, she's on her way to your house ".

well where ya at ? pm me and we can talk about it . here are a few pics from their first eating of puppy food .

They look like 6 KCBS judges doing pulled pork.

Rag said:
knine said:

They look like 6 KCBS judges doing pulled pork

The pups would do a better job at following instructions than KCBS judges.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom