My new toy...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drive to Corpus!!!
smiley_emoticons_auto_skoda_octavia.gif

john pen said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":352ab6vi]Is it a passenger bus right now and you have to convert it to a tour bus? I can re-forward you how Cflatt's bus is set-up! NICE!!

Yes..need some bus seats ? I just happen to have 47 that I am looking to get rid off...

Larry...No bathroom yet, but it will...[/quote:352ab6vi]
Um....John not to rain on your parade....but did you finish the bathroom in the house yet?........ :LOL:

wittdog said:
john pen said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":3643char]Is it a passenger bus right now and you have to convert it to a tour bus? I can re-forward you how Cflatt's bus is set-up! NICE!!

Yes..need some bus seats ? I just happen to have 47 that I am looking to get rid off...

Larry...No bathroom yet, but it will...
Um....John not to rain on your parade....but did you finish the bathroom in the house yet?........ :LOL:[/quote:3643char]

No time, Ive got a bus to work on..

John how about some pic's of the inside??? How much is it gonna cost to fuel that bad boy up??

john pen said:
wittdog said:
[quote="john pen":2lgbtp5b][quote="Greg Rempe":2lgbtp5b]Is it a passenger bus right now and you have to convert it to a tour bus? I can re-forward you how Cflatt's bus is set-up! NICE!!

Larry...No bathroom yet, but it will...
Um....John not to rain on your parade....but did you finish the bathroom in the house yet?........ :LOL:[/quote:2lgbtp5b]

No time, Ive got a bus to work on..[/quote:2lgbtp5b]

:LOL:

I think we should come up with a name for that rig. The winner gets to use it for 2 weeks in the summer.

Start off with this.....'Beer Bus'

Rag said:
I think we should come up with a name for that rig. The winner gets to use it for 2 weeks in the summer.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Actually the bus will be named "flirtin with disaster" After a Molly Hatchet song...

Im travelin down the road,
Im flirtin with disaster.
Ive got the pedal to the floor,
My life is running faster.
Im out of money, Im out of hope,
It looks like self destruction.

john pen said:
Rag said:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Actually the bus will be named "flirtin with disaster" After a Molly Hatchet song...

Im travelin down the road,
Im flirtin with disaster.
Ive got the pedal to the floor,
My life is running faster.
Im out of money, Im out of hope,
It looks like self destruction.
A name like that out to really bring in the business..... :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom