my logo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks great Dog! Where did you get it, what are the dimensions, and how much did they charge you if I might as?. Thanks in advance.

Kloset BBQR said:
Looks great Dog! Where did you get it, what are the dimensions, and how much did they charge you if I might as?. Thanks in advance.
I got it at Kinko's it's 8ft long 2ft wide and it was a $160 before tax....They charge by the sq ft....and don't charge for any off the xtras....They also had it made in like 3 days. :D

At some point I might look to take some orders...I had a lotta people asking...right now it's just the team members (I didnt' realise how much $$ my first comp was going to cost I didn't want to spread the finances out to thin..... D.s eyes about :shock: when he saw them...and asked to wear it to school :D

Griff said:
Looks good dog. Are you the guy with the hair, or the one without the hair?

Griff
With the hair...my buddy looks like the follically challenged one... :D It is true what they say the camera will make you drop 20lbs, I havent' had one chin in years ;)

looks good !!!!

But before we talk about buying them, I think they should be given out to all members here to promote your team, then once word gets out, you can sell them (with a portion of the profits going to those of us who wore/promoted them) !

john pen said:
looks good !!!!

But before we talk about buying them, I think they should be given out to all members here to promote your team, then once word gets out, you can sell them (with a portion of the profits going to those of us who wore/promoted them) !
Wow and you won't charge me to use you as a billboard?

Back
Top Bottom