My Latest Find

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john a

Executive Chef
My latest find. A Romanian WASR-10 with the five 30 round magazines on the left for $375.00.

img_169641_0_d77ca867e8d2bb02d75feac55ada768b.jpg

As an FFL holder I can tell you, you are not alone. AR 15's are almost impossable to find at the moment from distributors. Just better stock up on ammo!!!!!!!! That is going to be the hard thing in a few months.

Very kewlish..and yes what is the cal. plz? I will take a wild guess it the same as whut the Ruskies shoot in the AK four sevens which is 7.62x88 or some other such nonsense. Now is this hot or warm? I always figger somebody just drop a .308 down in there it should be close enough for guv'ment work. I might change my mind I want to go back and look at the magazines. Naw..I seen em once. I will stick by the story.

bigwheel

better go buy some more..........Results are not looking good. Remember 1996

Tannehill Kid said:
Bought a 1000 rounds of 223 ammo 2 years ago for $170 and looked at the same ammo last night and it was $345 :shock: :shock:

Yep. I'm looking to purchase a reloader. I save my brass and I have bags of .45 and 30-06 in excellent shape just waiting for reloading.

I'm getting myself an AK-47 for christmas this year. Wife wants a new .38 for CCW.

Might as well spend the $$$ and get it while I can!

You'll love reloading..Its seems like free ammo !!! Actually, I havent reloaded in a while but when I was doing 38 super and 45's, it was costing me about half the cost of store bought. I even started to cast my own 45 lead, but that got old fast..lol

Back
Top Bottom