My Latest Find

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well anybody who thinks re-loading is fun would also enjoy making sausage and digging post holes etc. In other words..there aint no fun about it that I have been able to detect. I would be a little leary of trying to reload them semi auto bullets less I was just doing it for playful purposes. If you get in a gunfight it much betta to have store bought. Much mo likely to feed right and other such niceities. Course..Osama gonna take em all away from us (cept for the criminals of course) so guess it really a moot point. Nevermind. I enjoyed talking to you about it. Thanks.

bigwheel

john pen said:
You'll love reloading..Its seems like free ammo !!! Actually, I havent reloaded in a while but when I was doing 38 super and 45's, it was costing me about half the cost of store bought. I even started to cast my own 45 lead, but that got old fast..lol

I was relaoding in my garage one night when the door coil spring broke. I thought the bench blew up. I think I peed a little. :LOL:

Well I cut my teeth whilst still a young skull of mush on a !0 buck Lee Loader to reload my .30-30 shells. Just dont think a person can be banging around on steel with a live primer and not have an occasional pop. Tended to keep a person tensed up each time the hammer fell trying to seat a new cap:) I got a mid grade RCBS a few years later and most of the bells and whistles which needed to go with it. Now that one didn't never skeer me cept when I fixing to shoot it and got to wonder if maybe the cases had accidentally got double charged. Now I always stuck with the slow burning stuff which if you double overload it on pistol ammo it will overflow the case. Or that was the rumor anyway. Sold the whole mess for way less than I gave for it. Most tedious unenjoyable hobby I ever had. I hate reloading nearly as bad as rib racks and Jaccards.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom