My husband is a great man.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diva Q

Executive Chef
It is our anniversary today. My husband is a smart man. This is what I got:

I am looking forward to reading the book and watching the DVD

Thats a pretty good book....you know your husband was looking at the RK Diva....you could get him one for your anniversy :D
Happy ann..ours was yesterday.

wittdog said:
Thats a pretty good book....you know your husband was looking at the RK Diva....you could get him one for your anniversy :D
Happy ann..ours was yesterday.

LOL funny you should mention that I am going to go look today at the RK.

Happy Belated Anniversary to you and your lovely wife.

LOL I think he just wants to play with more charcoal.

HE came back saying how much he wants it. Hope they have one left.

That book is Top Notch when it comes to competing information and insights. Any time I refer to my mentor the fat guy with the white beard this is who I am talking about.

Besides being the Baron he is one heck of a nice fella with a great since of humor. He calls me "Hoppy" cus of my missing foot. lol If there is one guy in BBQ to Pay Attention too is Chef Paul Kirk.

He's got another smaller book of Mops, Rubs and Sauces. Get that one too.

Congrats on the Anny first and getting a good book second.
peace
<><

Here is when I met Paul the first time. I helped Judge and Help him do a class in Arlington, VA a couple years ago.
http://mikehedrick.com/chefpaul/index.html

Paul Kirk has never returned any of my email to do a podcast with him...:roll:

Happy Anni Diva and Vlad! :D

Congrats Diva! You mean someone wrote book on how too BBQ? [smilie=a_movinggreen.gif]

that's a great anniversary gift Diva, the book is great, lots of good stories in there. My anniversary was Sunday, I got to spend a day at the KS Speedway for a rainy race, without the wife :)

I know it's a little late now Diva, but Home Depot.ca was clearing the ranch kettles a few weeks ago for $700, last time I looked they weren't selling them anymore. Hopefully you'll find one for the same price where you're looking.

I picked up a few cookbooks recently that I have read fairly quickly cover to cover. They are good reads as well as containing some great recipes. you might be interested in these for Christmas:

Peace Love & BBQ
Legends of Texas BBQ
Dr BBQ's Road Trip

Happy Anniversary!

Impailer17 said:
Diva Q said:
well I went everywhere and none are to be found.

I will have to get him one next year.

:)

I'll settle for a new 52" LCD HDTV TV instead ;)

LOL - you win the lotto then I will buy you one.

Congrats to all those who have long successful loving marriages. THat is something to aspire to.

Back
Top Bottom