My house flooded… this SUCKS!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a listing last year that suffered a similar problem. He didn't have any problems with the insurance company, but had some "issues" with the floor contractor they brought out to fix it all and the demo contractor who took his sweet time to the tune of a couple of months for a job that should have been measured in days.

GOOD NEWS!!!!

Well things went GREAT!!!! Today with the adjuster, he wanted more done than we expected to the house and what was on the contractor’s bids. And told the contractor to add things to his list and to watch out and don’t cut corners cause he will be watching to progress on a daily basses.
He is going to put us up in an apartment or something while repairs are being done
Except for the electronics that got wet. They have to be sent to a service Tech of my choice to be determined if they are good or bad.

Dam Dawg. That sucks. The only time I ever needed to use homeowners was after a robbery, I had replacement insurance, and I did not have any trouble. As of recently I have gone through a couple cars and have NOTHING BUT trouble. Hopefully your experience will be a pleasant one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom