my first attempt..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Took a run at doing a little baking today. First time except for a few box mixes...

The pretzels came out pretty good...gonna try again on Monday and cook them on a stone..

They look great. Every now and then I'll go to Sam's and get a Salted pretzel and soft drink for lunch, they do not look nearly as good as those.

John those look fantastic!!! Give me a bottle of yellow mustard and I'd be in heaven!!!

Looking good there! I like to bake too.

If you haven't already heard it....

Yeast goes bad....so only buy as much as you'll use within 30 days
Baking IS something that you need to measure....and the right way.... by WEIGHT!
Fat....doesn't like bread batter.
[smilie=a_goodjob.gif]

Soft pretzels can only mean one thing..............Baseball season!!!!!!!!!!ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
They look great John. :P

Green Hornet said:
Soft pretzels can only mean one thing..............Baseball season!!!!!!!!!!ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
Opening day for the Champion Detroit Tigers here tomorrow!! 8)

Puff said:
Green Hornet said:
Opening day for the Chump Detroit Tigers here tomorrow!! 8)

Oh yeah right!

They were pretty easy to make..Made a dozen and they were gone !

http://strothotte.com/pretzels.php

Im gonna try again this week using a stone instead of a pan. Noy a big fan of baking. Waiting for it to rise sucked. I was trying to think of a way to speed it up..maby let it rise in the WSM at around 150.... :roll:

Thanks John! I'll have to give that one a try ! ;)
Baking does suk :roll:

Nick here we go again :LOL:

Puff said:
Thanks John! I'll have to give that one a try ! ;)
Baking does suk :roll:

Nick here we go again :LOL:

2.gif

Only one thing to compliment that tray of delicious looking pretzels....... [smilie=rlp_smilie_242.gif] beer [smilie=rlp_smilie_242.gif] beer

[smilie=rlp_smilie_242.gif] and more beer [smilie=rlp_smilie_242.gif]

those pretzles look awesome Giada, I mean John.....I'd eat you, I mean those pretzles, Giada....Giada.....Giad........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom