My Birthday Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
The wife offered to take me out but I decided to cook. The way I see it is its a lot cheaper and A LOT BETTER. Plus the beer isn't as expensive.

SO, with that being said tonight we will be dining on Stuffed Rigatoni. I am making this up as I go so bear with me.

I cooked the Rigatoni a little audonte

I am making a tomato sauce with ground beef and hot italian sausage.

The stuffing will be cream cheese, ricotta cheese and some italian spices piped in. Waiting on the cheese to soften now. More pics as this dish comes together.

Well I must admit that stuffing Rigatoni is harder than it seems. I started out using the wifes Cake piper but it didnt work very well. So I used a freezer zip bag with the corner cut out. That worked okay till the bag popped in the middle. Oh well, got them stuffed any way.

Happy Birthday Bill....oh by the way, I ran into a guy up here who knows you...his name is Al Dente.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="John A.":3tm1w2gh]Happy Birthday Bill, good looking Italian dinner coming up. Think you might get lucky tonight?

ROTFLMAO. NOT![/quote:3tm1w2gh]

:roll: hey, at least something got stuffed on your Birthday! :LOL:

Hope you have a great Birthday!

Audente ranks up there with some spellings I seen of wooshire sauce :LOL:
Happy Birthday. It's hard to get lucky in restaurants too.

holy Crap.. I almost forgot..... I can't remember crap like that... believe me.. the wife will back me up on that.

Happy Birthday Brother!!!

go for it dude.. they can't turn you down on your Birthday...its called obligation sex.. take it any way you can get it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom