My Beer and JP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
Mr. Pen felt bad he couldn’t make it to VA to drink all your beer….so tonight him and Lola are coming by to drink all my beer…..Just finished setting up the cooking site…Bufords on the Pad the WSM is ready for launch right next to him and the Yabba Dabba Grill is ready for some Brontosaurus…(man I need a bigger pit)..Two 30 packs in the coolers….My part of the menu is Beer, Baby Backs, ABTs, Deviled Eggs, Slaw and Banana Split Cake for dessert, the Pens are brining….Beef on a stick, Chicken and Bacon….hopefully Jell-O shots and themselves…
I decided to fly the colors today….and use that new table. Used it yesterday and it worked great.

Hopefully more pics to come….
I started this thread in the GD section cuz nothing good is going to come of this….
Pigs you and Val are welcome to swing by as well as anyone else in the area….
Dinner is at 7 :cry:

Darn, Wish we could make it Dave. I have a cater today, and Val has to work late. I do have some Coors and Miller for John. But guess I'll have to save them for Oinktoberfest. :LOL:

wittdog said:
Mr. Pen felt bad he couldn’t make it to VA to drink all your beer….so tonight him and Lola are coming by to drink all my beer…..Just finished setting up the cooking site…Bufords on the Pad the WSM is ready for launch right next to him and the Yabba Dabba Grill is ready for some Brontosaurus…(man I need a bigger pit)..Two 30 packs in the coolers….My part of the menu is Beer, Baby Backs, ABTs, Deviled Eggs, Slaw and Banana Split Cake for dessert, the Pens are brining….Beef on a stick, Chicken and Bacon….hopefully Jell-O shots and themselves…
I decided to fly the colors today….and use that new table. Used it yesterday and it worked great.

Hopefully more pics to come….
I started this thread in the GD section cuz nothing good is going to come of this….
Pigs you and Val are welcome to swing by as well as anyone else in the area….
Dinner is at 7 :cry:

Your part is the ribs and the beer. MY part is the slaw, ABTs, deviled eggs and dessert. ;)
Also planning to make chocolate biscuits for a little strawberry shortcake when I get home tonight. Good thing we get together with the pens-- it's the only time I make dessert! [smilie=a_doh.gif]

Opps sorry....
Oh yeah going to smoke some OxTails as well today...We will see if the Deviled Eggs make it till the company comes ....they are looking mighty fine...

First off..Let the record reflect Ill also be bringing beer...That along with bacon wrapped chicken bites, twice baked potatoes and something with beef. I got thinsliced ribeye to marinade, then put on a stick for a quick pass over the grills, but its sliced too thin and is falling apart...so how the beef is prepared will be a suprise to us all ! Also, jello shots and a bunch of apps the wife is making..I hope there's enough food..ok, Ive got to go do prep work. I've got a D.A.R.E graduation at 1:30, so I cant start drinking till 3 :roll: :roll: :roll:

The cooking fires are lit..the oxtails have been on for about an hour and I just put the ribs on and lit the chimney for the WSM…and it’s load of ABTs….the beers are going down great…and so will the Mojitos….sp

That’s cuz no one else lives in Myrtle….and we know you can’t leave….
Now we are cooking…

JP better get here quick if he wind’s to drink my beer…I’m doing a pretty good job of it myself…

Good thing Im bringing my own....Just got home, got some more prep to do, hope to be out of here in about an hour...

john pen said:
Good thing Im bringing my own....Just got home, got some more prep to do, hope to be out of here in about an hour...
Where have I heard both of those things before....
I'll believe it when I see it...You should bring the stuff here...and will do the prep work then....

And the drink of today…Mojitos (sp)….now we are just waiting on our dinner guests….(they must be on Pen time)….

Back
Top Bottom