My Beer and JP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well this is the end of another successful graze….JP and Lola will be posting the finished cook pics…I just have a few pics to post….Everything was fantastic…good food, good booze and good friends….I think John got a little wood cooking on the Yabba Dabba…We had a ton of food…The mojitos were very good nice on a hot day..I’m not a big rum fan but they hit the spot….John enjoyed them as well…Brian yeah I’m starting to get a little ribbed out…..but it’s great practice…Nick can’t wait to feed you and the mrs…
Chicken and Bacon

JP enjoying a mojito

John’s cooler…it’s this huge marine cooler…notice any beer in it? For as heavy as that thing was coming in..I think it was even heavier on the way out....and it had beer in it on the way out.. :D

Couple of Fatties

I’m sure Lola and John will be posting the other pics…they got all the finished cooked pics…
A good time was had by all…

Looks like Val & I missed a good time. Had a small cater and now doing butts for the American Cancer Relay For Life. It's a freebie but I think it's important to do since my dad is a going threw treatment. I have had Wittdog Q before. You guys don't know what your missing! Good stuff indeed. :D

As always a good time...Ill post a full report with pics sometime this weekend.. heading out now to go garage saling, then down to a local campsite for on overnighter...

Here's a few to start..

Daves Ribs..

My Steak and cheese casadilla...

Me working while everyone else was sitting around enjoying drinks....I pretty much was on the go the whole time I was there..cooking, serving, reheating, cleaning up, washing windows (although I dont get what that had to do with BBQ..Dave said its a polish tradition for the guests at a bbq to wash windows..??)

Me and the big guy during one of my breaks...

More pics later in the weekend with the whole menu..

I couldn't get John away from the new table and the Yabba Dabba Grill...he was barking out orders...not a pretty site...hopefully he'll post the rest of the pics later...you couldn't belive the amount of food...

john pen said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":32vqe1tp]looks like a fabulous time....course I was just sitting
here all alone, no one to share beer with...

If I'd of known you had free beer//[/quote:32vqe1tp]

I never said free.

Captain Morgan said:
[quote="john pen":3b11d68m][quote="Captain Morgan":3b11d68m]looks like a fabulous time....course I was just sitting
here all alone, no one to share beer with...

If I'd of known you had free beer//[/quote:3b11d68m]

I never said free.[/quote:3b11d68m]

Oh...never mind :roll: :roll:

wittdog said:
John I thought there was more pics.... :roll:

There are..I just got back from camp a little bit ago and am cooking for dinner at my Dads tonight...no sleep for the wicked...

They'll be posted in a timely manner, I promise..just think Pen time ! :)

john pen said:
wittdog said:
John I thought there was more pics.... :roll:

There are..I just got back from camp a little bit ago and am cooking for dinner at my Dads tonight...no sleep for the wicked...

They'll be posted in a timely manner, I promise..just think Pen time ! :)
Penn time..let's see...you said this weekend..so...on Pen time thats real time x2x what ever drama takes place in the span of a week/ divided by the fact that you are flying to FLA to get the mom in law...I think late Wendsday the pics will be posted on Pen time.. :D :D

Man, that looked like a great day for fellowship. Sorry I didnt have better cell reception at the campground when you called. It was nice hering from you both. Wish the two groups could have all been together. Maybe next year.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Man, that looked like a great day for fellowship. Sorry I didnt have better cell reception at the campground when you called. It was nice hering from you both. Wish the two groups could have all been together. Maybe next year.

Definetly next year...and hopefully this fall at Oinktoberfest !

Back
Top Bottom