My baby boy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Most babies look like crap when they are new....you got a nice one...good looking kid. Congrads. All the best.

Oh boy its been a tough 8 weeks!

Collic, Reflux, no sleep for me and mom. And most importantly....no time to Q!!!

You guys should of warned me!!

I love the little guy though! Cant wait to smoke with him!

img_167843_0_250a0ab7744f3b0428e85c2d2ecc50d0.jpg

Wow..thats a long time in labor. The warden went 24 hrs on the eldest of the male chillins..which seemed like shoulda been some kinda world record. That 52 hr thang is astounding. Its funny in that first one comes out hard...but it apparently gets em limbered up cuz the next several just pop right outta there. Hearty congrats. Very cute pic.

bigwheel

Great picture!

Congratulations!!

My son is almost six months old... time sure flies :) I can't wait 'till he can help with the smokin' and grillin'!

Congrats on parenthood! Say goodbye to sleep for a while. Being a parent is great, it's my favorite thing. As the kids get older you get to play with with all the cool new toys out for kids now. The best thing is that they absorb so much from you, a phrase, a love for bbq, all the things you do will reflect in them. Enjoy your family.

He is sooo cute.

Yup forget about sleeping for a while. Our now 4 yr old daughter had colic for 5 months.

Ever try grapewater? It settles their stomachs wellor ovum to help relive some of the gas.

Thanks for the compliments guys! I appreciate all of them!

Diva, I havent tried grapewater, what exactly is it?

Sweet. I started reading this thread and was to surprised to see I posted to it back in 08. I was wondering when I would get to the new post, and, hoping for a recent pic of the kid. Good job.

Back
Top Bottom