My apology

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
no biggie, I locked the thread. We recently had an extremely volatile
situation involving religion, so we're keeping the screws tight for a while.

It was still interesting facts... Thanks for sharing... We can still talk about cookin!!!

I'm leaving the other one open since it turned into lizard talk, but any bashing of Christians or preaching to non-believers will get it locked.

Captain Morgan said:
I'm leaving the other one open since it turned into lizard talk, but any bashing of Christians or preaching to non-believers will get it locked.
I knew you had a good heart!!!! Eat more lizards!!!

Captain Morgan said:
no biggie, I locked the thread. We recently had an extremely volatile
situation involving religion, so we're keeping the screws tight for a while.

That must of been quite a dust-up. :shock: :shock:
Anyway, it works for me. Good job guys.

Flytyer said:
I'm already gone.

I knew they were gonna show you the "Love" is soon as you mention the Big "G" Word. If I don't see you around anymore I'll see ya in Heaven man.

peace

Mike Hedrick said:
Flytyer said:
I'm already gone.

I knew they were gonna show you the "Love" is soon as you mention the Big "G" Word. If I don't see you around anymore I'll see ya in Heaven man.

peace
Are you going to be lookin for him? I'm going to be lookin at HIM... :D Hi Greg!!! How's your grills and smokers doin? Make another cool cookin video.. Yours rock bigtime!!!

Are the Christians taunting? Let me tell you guys something...my father was a minister, and I host a gospel show every Sunday morning on my radio station. Bruce and Bill sometimes listen in online.

This is a bbq board....why is that so hard to understand? We've gotten complaints from non-Christians about certain posts.....would you expect us to allow Christian bashers (and they are here, believe me) to post
offensive stuff you didn't like?

Captain Morgan said:
Are the Christians taunting? Let me tell you guys something...my father was a minister, and I host a gospel show every Sunday morning on my radio station. Bruce and Bill sometimes listen in online.

This is a bbq board....why is that so hard to understand? We've gotten complaints from non-Christians about certain posts.....would you expect us to allow Christian bashers (and they are here, believe me) to post
offensive stuff you didn't like?
Cool. what's the website? Can you pm it to me please? Oh I understand. We are suppose to obey the law and rules. And Greg wants it to be non-religion and non - political.. Sorry if I said anything to bother people. I want to be cool to everyone. I love everyone here. Everybody has one thing in common here...WE LOVE TO BBQ AND GRILL!!!!!!! See ya later yall!!!

www.wezv.com

Sunday mornings from 6a to 10a.

BTW, by bringing religious views to this board, we've lost at least one member, and another has been banned.

Again, the rules of this forum...let's talk bbq. I hate losing people.

Captain Morgan said:
www.wezv.com

Sunday mornings from 6a to 10a.

BTW, by bringing religious views to this board, we've lost at least one member, and another has been banned.

Again, the rules of this forum...let's talk bbq. I hate losing people.

Who got lost and who got banned???

BBQ?

Hey, I thought BBQ IS a religion????? And, I have been out there praying to the Lang every Sunday just to keep the smoke a rollin'.
Learn something every day.
PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom