My ABT segment aired tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
I hate radio. I got a 2 minute segment tonight during the 5 o clock news, and got 5 phone calls within a half hour. The Rev. Marvin plug is in there, but the bbq4u plug got edited out. I'm hoping it will be on
www.wbtw.com soon. I'll let you know if it is.

man I just got through watching the tape of it....for some reason I started talking like Andy Griffith..."eat this Cecil....it's goooooooood!"

Capt, you da man. Did anybody ever tell you that you have an accent? Should you ever lose your job at the radio station, you have a futre in car sales! Great job Capt!

No wonder you got so many posts. All that time on your hands AND you love to talk! :!: Great show. Now get the webmaster to learn how to spell 'Stuffed' instead of 'Suffed'. :lmao:

I was wondering about the drawl...you don't have one when you are slinging records but on camera I thought...HICK!!

Plus, no mention of Q4U...no points! :-(

I started that segment as Jim Morgan, golden voiced radio star, but somehow by the end I was Andy Griffith! The folks at the station couldn't work this morning they were laughing so hard.

By the way, when we shot it, I said I learned the recipe from BBQ4U (not true, but the only way I could figure out how to get it in there), but it was edited out. Also edited was a shot of Rev. Marvins sauce, but I did get an audio plug for him in there. :D

Great job Captain! ABT's looked good too although I have to admit when I saw the still picture the first thing I thought of was the thumb in the Wendy's chili!

You've got a great radio voice! Do you guys all go to the same school?

Hey ya cappie,

That guy realy messed up. He should have had your riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibs. Now those are gooooooooooooooood. Kathy said she cant wait to come down this August. Good job on the ABT'S.

I noticed they didn't edit out the KC Masterpiece reference though! That's good because they really need the help! :grin: :grin: Hey, something is wrong with my real player. Tv is only supposed to put ten lbs on you and it put 20 on you on mine!

Back
Top Bottom