must have been a good boy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I’m still trying to get my mind around two things…not only do I have one of these now…but just how big it is….to give you an idea of how big it is…the kids are standing next to both the new one and the old one…D is about 4 ft tall…

I won’t be able to fire it till…..Sunday….but I’ll be eating good for the football game…

The open air grill will be alot of fun camping..I can't wait

Bring them both to Oinktoberfest next year Dave!

The WSM is much bigger than I had envisioned. Have to call it something like The WSMenator or WSMZilla!

Congrats Witt..if that thang cooks half as kewlish as it looks in the pics of em..you gonna love it I think. Bet the moose and bear population gonna start shrinking around Griff's House when his arrives. Might have to give PETA a heads up on that deal.

bigwheel

Well if Griff is anywhere near as astute as his fellow redneck bretheren from Texas...he bound to know summer is the best time to hunt the wiley long legged quadrapeds..since all the Rabbit Sheriff's be out checking fishing licenses down at the local Crappie Hole. They just don't have Bambi or his Mama on their minds that time of year for some reason.

bigwheel

wittdog said:
People Eating Tasty Animals
By the time it gets to Griff it might be that one week of Summer he gets. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom