muffaletta and a movie...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
The fellas are comming over tonight for a bus party...Doing a movie, some beers, a few Kamacasi's and a muffaletta for later...

Started out with .....

Cut off the top of the bread and hollowed it out. Started with a layer of the olive salad..

Topped that with layers of meat and cheese...

More Olive salad..

Retopped pressed it all togather and wrapped tightly in plastic wrap..set in the fridge to "meld" until snack time tonght. If the good folks from Stoli allow it, Ill hopefully have some pics of a slice later..

Griddle it BOY, before ya serve, Not grill, Griddle with extra EVO. Open face...mmmmmmmmmmmm. No griddle? put the meat in a cast iron skillit in a a pile, put the cheese on to the meat, when the cheese STARTS to melt assemble then lightly warm the bread on both sides with a splash of EVO in the skillit....

No cut pics as my daughter took the camers for the weekend...It was good. Sat for around 10 hours wrapped in the fridge before I served it..2 of us ate half. I cut it into quarters.

I'd dive into that muff like no muffdiver has ever dove into a muff! :LOL: ****** that looks incredible John!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom