Mother nature picking on me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cliff H.

Master Chef
You know,

It takes a lot to make me mad. I have shingles blowing off the house all year because of high winds during bad weather and such.

I am ok with that.

I almost taught my kids some new words over this. :evil: :evil: :evil:

img_180568_0_06a82be4a61db9cdda132f721a8d0684.jpg

High winds don't bother round stuff too much. Thats why them geodesic dome houses is purty much tornado proof. The wind cant find a place to bite into it just to provide a little science on the deal. Go take a tour after a big tornado has hit. Most of the round structures..Silos etc. will still be there whilst the yup houses can be found scattered every where. You know they found the Vernon City Limit sign in Frederick, OK after Terrible Tuesday back in 79. That about 30 miles away. Sides that kettle seems to have scooted itself up into a corner. Think that must be the same wind which hit down here. The rumor down at the local watering hole is there was some chickens in the area which laid the same egg twice. Now no first hand knowledge of this of course. I am a farm boy but I do not stoop to messing around with chickens.

bigwheel

Captain Morgan said:
I notice the Kettle stood up strongly.

Hey there is an old song about that..goes like this:

Tie me Wallabe down mate..tie me Wallabe down (blah blah blah)

Remember that one?

bigwheel

Ok..you talked me into it. Now wasn't there one about Wallabees along about that same time frame? I'm fixing to take my Sheilah down to the Biilibong. Now is that authentic or whut? I just give my Valentine a twenty buck box of candy from Wally World. Thought she looked a bit zombified which is a purty good indicator in wimmen that they needs a hit o chocolate. Yeppers I was right. I am saving the gold necklace..fuzzy panties..and 6 buck card for D-Day...which is today now that I looked at my watch. Hope all yall and your Valentines have a great one. The Senor Warden say I shoulda ordered here a Pajama Gram...cuz she listens to way to much hate filled right wing talk radio where the concept is adevertised a lot.

bigwheel

Trekr said:
Tie me kangaroo down mate

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom